Match Making has Bhakoot and Nadi dosha

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Bhakoot

Their is this boy whom i am dating from the past 3 years. Now when i told my parents. They matched our kundalis and some really negative points have come up. They say there is Nadi and bhakoot dosh and also some pandits say that my kundali is not good for his career and i will always support him and he will be very manipulative etc etc. I am trying really hard but my family is strongly opposing our marriage. They don’t even want to talk about him and are now completely against it. I am really stressed out as on one side i am torturing my parents and on the other my boyfriend.

My DOB is 10-11-1988 time 23:55 Place : Amritsar
      His DOB is 14-07-1988 time 23:35 pm Place: Yamunanagar…
      I will be very greatful if you could help tell us if we are compatible or not and also will be get married.

• #1903 Reply
      TMR

Marriage compatibility report is something which cannot be answered in a free forum since it involves quite a lot of time to prepare and that too two horoscopes have to be evaluated thoroughly before coming to a decision. You can contact us through Premium services or by email at [email protected]

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Match Making has Bhakoot and Nadi dosha
Your information: