8:30 am toronto

Relative boy: jam 5 1988
      4:10 am Mississauga, canada

Thanks

• #20943 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Charu,

The Guna milan score is 14.5 which is less than 18 that is minimum for marriage. There is Gana dosha and also 6-8 bhakoot dosha. Gana dosha is formed as the girl belongs to the Rakshasa Gana. Marriage can be considered only if Gana and the Bhakoot dosha gets cancelled.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20963 Reply
      charu Sharma

Can u tell me more about the girl from horoscope? I find her to be very materialistic and double personality?

• #20964 Reply
      charu Sharma

Also she is a daddy’s little princess and has a lot loans

• #20968 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Charu, it is not polite to discuss others if they are not in the conversation. Lets not discuss others and rather focus on ourselves.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #20991 Reply
      TMR

Dear Navaneet,

I think we should have a system whereby we can ban the usage of this site by people who ask stupid questions and people who have vested interests in seeking astrological help. And free matching of horoscopes should be discouraged since if they are of marriageable age and contemplating marriage, they must at least be able to pay for a horoscope matching failing which they are not eligible for marriage and it is only infatuation that provokes them for marriage. After all marriage is very costly and a few extra bucks for seeking horoscope compatibility is going to make them any poorer. I am not writing to you in person just because I want people who visit this site should realise that astrology is a tough subject to master and is not to be used for their carnal/material desires to fructify.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Match question
Your information: