matching

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      resham

sir i am really confused about the guy who wants to marry me.. somehow i dont find him appropriate for me because of his lack of decision making power.. he over supports his famliy.. even if they are wrong.. he never say anything.. i just dont understand.. leaving him makes me feel guilty of abandoning the true love thing.. sir plz help me..
      my details are…
      1st april 1993
      karachi, pakistan
      00:15am

his details.
      17 june 1992
      shamsabaad, punjab, pakistan
      02:30am

• #13003 Reply
      resham

plz guide me.. i am too stuck…

• #13011 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope matching I see that Yes you two have good attraction towards each other. However astrologically your charts suggest that your relationship will suffer because of interference of others. I think I have already indicated that earlier.

I can only say that you need to balance every relationship in such a manner that it does not break and at the same time it is not a burden for you to carry. I guess you should interact with his family more so that you know how comfortable you will be with them.

Give your relationship some more time and many times answers to our problems come from within, and you do not need to look any further. I believe if you are open and honest with them you will find a solution to your concerns.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13017 Reply
      ashu

Thank u.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13017 in matching
Your information:

Cancel