Misfortune

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      jagedhwor

dear guruji namskar iam from nepal
      i would like to say heartily thank you for add me on Fb
      guruji i found you have great character & problem solving ability its really great for me. guruji iam really interested in astrology and i believe in that everything is depend on destiny & fate but for me from long time i have still same thing happen like a shadow behind me dilemma,stress, agony,misfortune still same …why my wishes never became true is their any dosh in my kundali? if their is dosh in my kundali how can i change it ?
      my detail are DOB:1985/08/27 TOB:23:24 POB: pokhara,Nepal

• #21566 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear jagedhwor,

Please note that there is no formula in this world which can do what you say and that is make wishes come true. In happens only in Fairy tail stories. You wish something and you get it. In this world we get what we are supposed to get. Good or Bad depending upon our past karmas which we have accumulated.

Karma is the principle which no one can escape. It is like the law of gravity By Isaac Newton. We may not realize it but that is surrounding us. It is universal for everything like Cat, Dog, Mountains, Water, Humans. Similarly the Principle of Karma is universal and that decides what we will get in this life.

Stop being critical of your life and circumstances. Face your challenges and then try to improve upon them by doing Penance. Only by doing good deeds you will be able to reduce your karmic debt and accumulate good karmas which will help you in your life ahead.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Misfortune
Your information: