MKS

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Saturnian

Hi !
      As far as i know,i have MKS in my chart(marana karaka sthana).I can’t do anything,literally.Nothing seems to work.Here’s my info.I would appreciate a few things about my chart.
      Thank you.
      6.12 AM (rectified hour)
      Bucharest,Romania

• #11763 Reply
      Saturnian

I’m a boy…i forgot to mention 🙂

• #11769 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In your horoscope we see that debilitated Moon is conjoined with Rahu in the 11th house which is the house of fructification of desires. Rahu and Moon conjunction is not good gives mental uneasiness, separation from loved ones, failure in successfully completing projects. You are also in the period of Shani Sade Satti. As Saturn in Transit is in Scorpio. You should do the remedies of Rahu, Moon and Saturn for improvement of things in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11772 Reply
      Saturnian

Thanks.
      Grahan Yoga i presume…does it intefere..well..you know…with the intimate life?

• #11773 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Rahu and Moon conjunction is called Chander Gharan dosha, which is not good. More so when this conjunction is taking place in the 11th house, which is the house of fulfillment of desires. Also you are in the period of Shani Sade Satti. The transit of Saturn over natal moon.

You should do the remedies of Saturn, debilitated Moon and Rahu for benefits in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11776 Reply
      Saturnian

Can you tell what those remedies are?

• #11777 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

1. Keep fast on Mondays

2. Mantra Jaap “Om Namaha Shivaye” 108 times daily on Rudhraksha Mala

3. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

4. Get the Sade Satti Puja puja for a Brahmin done for reducing the Sade Satti effects.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11778 Reply
      Saturnian

Umm…i’m a bit confused…. 🙂 I don’t know what those suppose to mean 🙂

• #11779 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

These are astro remedies which you can perform. I guess you are not originally from India else you would be familiar with them. I can suggest you simple remedies if you let me know more about yourself.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11780 Reply
      Saturnian

No…i’m not from India…
      Of course…ask me anything you want to know 🙂

• #11783 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The reason you used the term as “Gharan Yoga” I thought you have some knowledge about Vedic astrology. Gharan means eclipse and when there is a conjunction between Rahu and Moon. This dosha or malefic aspect takes place. Having said that I feel you should do the simple remedy and that is.

1. Recite Mantra “OM NAMAHA SHIVAYE” minimum 108 times daily

You should sit in a Yogic posture and recite the mantra , with full concentration. This Vedic Mantra is very powerful to give you strong effects and reduce the malefic influence of these planets.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11785 Reply
      Saturnian

I will !
      What about MKS.My Venus and Saturn are in MKS.I know this position are awful.

• #11788 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

MKS or Marana Karaka sthana is a concept from Jaimini astrology school of thought. I am following Prashani school which is totally different.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11789 Reply
      Saturnian

Oh…i didn’t know 🙂

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11783 in MKS
Your information:

Cancel