Moon in eighth house in virgo lagna

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Avantika

Hello /namakaar,

I am afraid and very afraid of the moon that is in my babys kundli. Dasha is starting from 2017.If remedy can be siggested to ward off its evil effects. Also what needs to be done so as to get benefits for the child

dob:9-12-2000,1:50 AM, New Delhi
      Thanks

• #9712 Reply
      TMR

Moon is a powerful benefic in your baby’s horoscope with a residential strength of 72% and having a Good/Bad ratio of 62.1/7.65 which is very good and you have nothing to worry about your baby with a net strength of about 50% for the horoscope.

On account of Moon in the 8th house there will be absolutely no evil effects at all. Only two houses are weak in the horoscope, 6th and 12th houses. Yes there could be some stomach problems and related botheration and certain amount of wasteful expenditures in the latter part of the life.

Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more insight into Astrology

• #9720 Reply
      Avantika

Thankyou, you relieved me half of the burden. Please also suggest remedies for 6th nd 12tg house. What planets are bad there?

• #9721 Reply
      TMR

You will have to come through paid services when you will get the full information by email as illustrated in my blog.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9721 in Moon in eighth house in virgo lagna
Your information:

Cancel