Moon-Saturn combination

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      aquarius

Hi.
      Does Moon with Saturn in Virgo in 7th house Navamsa deny marriage?
      Thanks

• #17783 Reply
      TMR

You cannot come to such conclusions on hearsay from wayside astrologers. Denial of marriage usually happens when the 7th house is impotent. For details read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

• #17784 Reply
      aquarius

Impotent 7th house? What do you mean by that?

• #17785 Reply
      TMR

7th house which has no potency(strength). You will get the full implication if you go through my articles.

• #17786 Reply
      aquarius

I see..
      Well…my 7th house lord in Rasi wich happens to be Moon is debilitated in Scorpio and with Rahu.Same thing happens in Navamsa…Mercury is debilitated in 1st house Pisces.So… i guess denial implies.

• #17789 Reply
      TMR

It does not imply denial of marriage. Please post your date, time and place of birth.

• #17793 Reply
      aquarius

6:19 AM
      Bucharest,Romania

• #17794 Reply
      TMR

The potency(strength) of your 7th house indicative of marital bliss is 45.42% and therefore there is no denial of marriage. You will have your spouse with you for 45.42% of your lifespan. Marriage is defined in Astrology as union of body, mind and soul.

If the 7th house strength is less than 30%, marriages will not sustain due to lack of sexual compatibility or some other reason but however marriages will take place strictly according to the definition given above. The more the strength of the 7th house, the better for sustained family relationships.

• #17795 Reply
      aquarius

I see…Still…it’s low.

• #17796 Reply
      TMR

74% of the world population has only below 45% strength for their marital house. So you fall into the upper 26% with an above average marital potency. It is not that low as you have been advised.

• #17801 Reply
      aquarius

What could posibly mean saturn-moon in Virgo 7th house?None of them hold dignity in that sign.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17785 in Moon-Saturn combination
Your information:

Cancel