Mother is not well

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      s

hello

my mother’s health condition is deteriorated from Jan 2016 and till now there is no improvement in her health…infact she was hospitalised from feb 2016 till april 2016…was very sick during july and from oct last week till now her condition is very serious…doctors have advised to again hospitalise her….currently she is suffering from lungs and chest infection . But she also has heart , kidney ailments and Rheumatic problem ( Gathiya) .

Pls tell when she will get well. and any upay for her.
      One more thing … just after she got married and conceived me her health started to deteriorated and till date every year she is facing problems regarding her health…is it something to do with me that is her child??

her details:

dob 17/Nov/1961
      time 3:30 am
      place delhi

• #21827 Reply
      TMR

You have already answered your question. Your birth could have caused permanent damage to her health conditions. Astrology has nothing to do with it.

• #21829 Reply
      S

Navneet Sir or Satish Sir can you please reply to my query.

Thanks in advance.

• #21856 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have already given you astrological remedies, please do and there will certainly be an improvement.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #21864 Reply
      S

Hello sir

We had done the upay of throwing medicine bottles filled with oil in flowing water as per advised by you. But it didn’t helped much as after doing it for 2 consecutive Saturday’s she was again hospitalized. Pls suggest what we should do now.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #21856 in Mother is not well
Your information:

Cancel