• Author
      SK

when will remarriage happens?
      dob : 22-11-1982 female chennai 9.50pm

pls. reply…

• #6176 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The Marital Happiness is not very strong in your horoscope therefore it really does not matter if its 1st or 2nd marriage. 7th lord is Saturn and Saturn is also the 8th house lord which makes it is the Most malefic planet in your horoscope. Saturn is posited in its sign of exaltation Libra. 4th house is the house of family comforts and 8th lord in the 4th house destroys family life. Jupiter the karka for husband is also combust in your horoscope. Venus the karka for marriage is debilitated in the Navamsha chart. With so much of malefic influence in your horoscope, marriage happiness is not promised. Proper Matching of the horoscope should be done for happy married life. Chances of remarriage are there after July 2016, although the second half of 2015 can also bring you desired results.

1. Strengthen Jupiter and Venus in your horoscope by doing the below remedies.

a) Respecting Elders
      b) Give fodder to the Cow for 16 Fridays consecutively

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6206 Reply
      sk

sir,

Will my life be happy and safe if I not go for second marriage,Can I get good job with good earnings to take care of myself and my child?

pls. reply when can i get atleast good job,remedies if any..

• #6212 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of remarriage are very much there but you need to know that the marital bliss is not strong. However I understand that marriage brings in companionship and security, Looking at that aspect of it you should certainly look at it, but keep low expectations and get a proper matching done. Chances of a job are very much there after 15 January 2015 and you should try and you will find success.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6402 Reply
      SK

what is the amount for matching of horoscopes in paid service?

As many horoscopes/proposals are coming,it will be high cost If I check each and every horoscope for matching in paid service,hence give me any hint for initial matching like star matching i.e my star is dhanishta, what are the stars compatible to Dhanishta, so that i can shortlist the proposals and reach you in paid service for detail analysis.

thank u sir…

• #6418 Reply
      TMR

Do read my article “Astrology – A New version” on this website or on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6176 in mrge
Your information:

Cancel