Music class success

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hema Srinivasan

Dear satish sir,

My dob is 29/3/1973. Time is 20.50 pm place is chennai. Dear satish sir please reply

I have started a music academy at home for beginners teaching Sloka and Carnatic music from the vijayadasami 2016. I want to know whether this will be a successful venture. I have not earned any degree in music but has learnt privately during school and college days. Soaks have been apart of my daily routine. So I choose to teach them . Please tell me how my remaining guru dasa period will be till 2020. Again the following sani dasa. When I calculated ashtavarga of Saturn the points did not show favourite results .so in-spite of Saturn being yoga kataka for my lagna will it give a positive results in that dasa. Please clarify. How many years will my teaching go. As I have not been earning till date will this teaching fetch me enough income. Iam dependent on my husband income.

• #21802 Reply
      satish

Hello Hemaji

satish

[email protected]

• #21811 Reply
      TMR

Just out of curiosity I checked your horoscope and find that you will not be all that successful in your business venture since your Venus which is the significator of Music and Jupiter which is the significator of Education both are having a poor residential strength and may not much help in making it a profitable venture. And the remaining period of Jupiter has only a meagre strength of about 30% only. Saturn Mahadass which starts in 2020 will bring you much more happiness and satisfaction in your teaching profession and you could get some recognition in your career. You should be prepared to wait until then. Till then soft pedal with your enthusiasm and try to be more professional in your field of interest.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #21802 in Music class success
Your information:

Cancel