My Apologies

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Umesh

Navneet Sir !! Greetings !!

Sorry for posting on the earlier existing post …I was not much aware of the procedure and will be careful from here on.

I am posting my question below …Request your best help please !!

The prospective Bride is 1981 born-HIGH MANGLIK and I am 1972 Born – LOW MANGLIK….

Girl Birth Details : 7/1/81, 6.32 PM , MUMBAI
      My Birth Details : 23/02/1972 , 9.15 PM, MUMBAI

Request your help in kindly letting me know if we could progress with this marriage safely .. Do you see any issues on compatibility or ill effects on our horoscopes for a happy and safe married life…

Thanking in advance for your kind revert !!

• #25959 Reply
      Umesh

Navneet Sir, Please guide us …Thanks….

• #25968 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at both the horoscopes we see that In the birth chart of Boy Mars is placed in the eighth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in eleventh house from the Moon. Hence Boy is Mangalik from the Birth Chart but not from the Moon Chart.

In the birth chart of Girl Mars is placed in the eighth house from the lagna while in the Moon chart Mars is placed in first house from the Moon. Hence Girl is Mangalik from the Birth Chart and also Chandra Mangalik from the Moon Chart.

As both charts have strong mangal dosha they are compatible on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25980 Reply
      Umesh

Navneetji, Thank you so very much Sir for your feedback and details. Just one small point pls. Since the Girl is Manglik from both Birth and Moon Charts while the Boy is Manglik only from Birth Chart , can the marriage be considered wholeheartedly and if yes will it be safe for both the partners and without any ill-effects due to this mangal chart differences.

Kindly advise Sir.

Thanks, Kind Regards
      Umesh

• #25981 Reply
      Umesh

Also Navneet Sir, If a Girl is Non Manglik from both the charts (Birth as well as Moon) , can a Low Manglik Boy(Birth Chart only) marry her without any ill-effects on the Mangal front….Kindly advice Sir.

Thanks very much for your help ..Kind Regards Umesh

• #25983 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all you have Mars in the eight house which is not low mangal dosha. You also are very strong mangalik. Both horoscopes are compatible on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25990 Reply
      Umesh

Thanks much for your revert Navneet Sir !!

One last point clarification from my end please, if in future I come across a non Manglik proposal (Girl being Non-Manglik) and if the proposal is good , Could the marriage be held and do I have to do any ritual or any procedure to avoid any compatibility issues/ill effects from me being Manglik please…

Kindly advise Sir. Thanks

Kind Regards
      Umesh

• #25997 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I can only say after looking at the horoscope of the girl. Before that it is not possible to comment anything. As per my views you should marry a mangalik girl. You also need to understand that mangal dosha check is only one of the many things that are checked in Horoscope matching.

You can read more about Horoscope matching in the article given below

https://astrologymag.com/guna-milan-during-horoscope-matching/

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #26002 Reply
      Umesh

Dear Navneetji, Good Morning !!

Thanks much for the updates. The second proposal that I was referring to , the birth details of the Girl is as below:
      Girl Birth details (Non Manglik) : 21/07/1977 , 11:55 AM Morning , SATARA (Maharashtra)
      My Birth Details(Manglik) : 23/02/1972, 9.15 PM Night, Mumbai (Maharashtra)

Gun Milan Score has come as 32 points out of 36 points as checked in some random online site.

Thank you Sir !!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #26002 in My Apologies
Your information:

Cancel