My brother is missing please help

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Karishma

Name:NITIN Woocheet
      Date of birth: 15th July 1989
      Time of birth:0245
      Place of birth: quatre bornes, mauritius

My brother has been missing for the past two weeks now from Portsmouth on the 17th of March . We are searching everywhere but cannot find him. We are worried by each day. We really need some answers. Please help us.

Please give us some answers

Karishma

• #15600 Reply
      TMR

Your brother had started his sub period of Jupiter in Kethu Mahadasa on 17th March 2016. And this sub period is extremely good for him. Nothing will happen to him and you will hear from him soon (before May 2nd, 2016) as to his whereabouts and well being. Is it possible that he has got a job or something and he has left the place of his usual residence?

• #15601 Reply
      Karishma

Thank you for replying.

We are all very worried because this completely not like him.

We are a very close family and he would always tell us where is and what he is doing.

The police are worried that he has left us but we have faith and hope that we will find him. Please help us find him.

• #15607 Reply
      TMR

His time running is good and I am sure he will not land himself in any trouble. In my younger days 55 years before I also left my home and got back to my parents at home only after about 1 year later after I got a good job and be on my own. These sort of things do happen once in a while. God is there to protect all of us.

• #15613 Reply
      Karishma

The problem is that he has a very good job. A house and a very loving family. He would never not tell us.

My parents can’t live in this worry and day by day they are feeling worse.

But you are sure he will come back to us?? We won’t be able to live without him. Please help us.

• #15635 Reply
      Karishma

Please reply sir

• #15638 Reply
      TMR

In fact this question whether he will come back or not is to be done using horary or electional astrology as is detailed out in my article on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in. Either you contact an astrologer in person or do as I have written in the article. What I had written about him is based on his birth time and not very specific to this missing incident.

• #15640 Reply
      Karishma

We don’t know any astrologer here. Would you be able to do it for us??

Please or give us some guidance as to what to do.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Please as the days are going we are getting more and more worried and anxious.

Thank you.

• #15641 Reply
      TMR

Please read the article “Horary astrology” on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in/2013/12/horaryelectional-astrology.html and the procedure is given there. If you are convinced about it, you can contact me for a paid consultation. Or read the following article

Insight into Horary / Electional Astrology

• #15642 Reply
      Karishma

How much will it be for a paid consultation? And how many of them have come true.

It’s not that I don’t trust your help. I don’t want to be given false hope or stress.

Thank you again for helping.

• #15645 Reply
      TMR

Astrology is a science based on some Mathematics as is Medical Science. When you are ill, you go to a doctor who treats you with his own diagnosis and many a times he goes wrong and you continue to be ill. And what do you do? You consult another doctor without any guarantee that he will cure you. Is it not? It is a matter of trust. Isn’t it?

There are many astrologers in Mauritius too. Perhaps you will be better advised to visit one of them. Astrologer Arya is quite famous. You try to visit him. And ask your question to him whether he can predict for certain whether your missing brother could be traced. And later if his prediction does not come true, you can ask for a full refund.

There is no guarantee for any of the astrological predictions as is there is no guarantee about God and the belief that He will always do you good. Astrologers or for that matter every scientist only evaluates a situation based on evaluations of observations and it need not necessarily come true. When a meteorologist predict rain in Mauritius and it does not rain, what do you do?!!!!

• #15646 Reply
      Karishma

We are not actually in mauritius. We are in the U . And we don’t know any astrologer here. If you could advise on someone here if possible.

We are all really really worried and just want him back.

• #15648 Reply
      TMR

We also wish him to be back as fast as possible and our prayers are always with you. I do not know any astrologer in UK, but you can search for one in the web you will be successful.

• #15649 Reply
      TMR

Just for exercise sake, I just did a Horary/Electional astrological evaluation based on the time you asked this question on this site and have come to the conclusion that with his Jupiter sub period in Kethu Mahadasa starting on 17 March 2016, he should currently be enjoying heavenly bliss and you have nothing to worry on account of him. I cannot say when or how he will contact you.

• #15655 Reply
      Karishma

Thank you for replying. Please keep us in your prayers.

Thank you again for the help.

I really wish he’s safe and he comes back to us soon.

Viewing 14 reply threads
Reply To: My brother is missing please help
Your information: