my career and future

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      mayank

Respected Sir,

I moved to New Jersey in the month of Jan’ 2015 and secured a contract around july, I aim to look for a permanent job and wants to settle here with my family.

Can you please see if I have future in USA and are there chances of me getting a permanent job and get settle in USA.

Apprecite your time and efforts

Regards

Mayank

• #13820 Reply
      mayank

missed my birth details-

Date- 01 Oct 1979
      Time- 1:40am
      place- delhi

Thanks again sir

• #13834 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your Natal chart I see that your Lagan is Cancer and Rashi is Capricorn. Mars which is the 10th and 5th lord is debilitated in Lagan, this is not good. 10th house is karamstan and 5th house is the house of intelligence and planning. Debilitated 5th and 10th lord takes the person back professionally and he goes back and forth. You should strengthen Mars it is very important.

Second possibility for long term stay is indicated in your horoscope, but the period that is indicating ahead is not smooth. You are presently in Rahu and Moon Vimshottari Dasha period. Rahu mahadasha will last till January 2017. I feel that next 1 year is likely to have instability. Keep pushing for your goals and do the Mars and also Rahu remedies.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13860 Reply
      Mayank

Sir

Apologies, my dob was incorrectly me tioned. Please oblige me by looking up at the chart again

1st Oct 1976

Time- 1:40am

Place- new delhi

Waiting for your kind reply

• #13863 Reply
      Mayank

Good morning sir,

Please review my details again

• #13865 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks for being in touch. Your lagan is Cancer and that means your lagan lord is Moon. Your Rashi is Sagittarius. Mars is the Yogakarka planet and posited in the 4th house with Rahu. See as per this chart your will should settle away from your place of birth. However as per this chart, your Saturn Sade Satti is started. Therefore there can be delays, obstacles and problems on your path. Stay focused and committed.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Shani Mantra Jaap “Om Praam Preem Praum Sah Shanichraye Namaha” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13896 Reply
      mayank

Sir,

are you sure my saturn sadi satti just started? Pls relook. I was told that my 2016 is excellent career wise sometime back

1:40am morning IST on Oct 1st 1976 at delhi

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13860 in my career and future
Your information:

Cancel