my career and life prospects

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      swarup

My name swarup, i had face many problems in my career ,so i just wanna ask about my career . my details are dob.28/09/1993, time-15:00, and place- parbhani ,mahrashtra,india.
      what is my chances in govt job like ias,ips,ifs,irs and corporate job in finance like investment banking and hedge funds

plz do reply ……

K.Umamaheswara rao

Hello,
      Your lagna is Makara.
      2nd house contains Sani and moon.Sani is Ucha in amsa.Good
      Sukra is seeing second house.Your finance will be better after
      marriage.
      8th houe-Sukra-very bad finances and profession.
      10th house–Kuja and Budha–good for profession.
      Sani period started in dec 2015.
      Yes,you got good prospects to get decent job in govt
      or private.
      [email protected]

swarup

my career is in ias/ips/ifs/irs or in financial sector… and what about my education in foreign university and further settlement there

TMR

Yes you may get a job in the govt. since when you work for ₹6, you will get a return of ₹8!!!!, but you are unlikely to get much of job satisfaction.

swarup

govt job means ias ips ifs ? which one sir and what about finance sector

TMR

Astrology cannot say anything so definite. It can even be a clerical job or the most coveted All India services in the govt. Or it could even be the defense services or para military jobs.

swarup

cant it be specific by planet combination

TMR

No chance at all. One can only bluff. I have done a lot of research on that. The main problem is that all types of job are there in every department of work like clerical work, supervising, managing etc.etc. Even in Military, there are cooks, clerks, teachers, policing, fighting and you name it, it is there at different levels or grade.

swarup

and sir what about my chances of education in foreign university and further settlement in foreign countries…. and what about my career chances in financial corporate world …… plz do reply sir

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The topic ‘my career and life prospects’ is closed to new replies.