Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

My Career & Future

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vinay 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • #14056 Reply

Hi Sir,

I am currently based abroad and having tough time at my work place. My job is at risk. Please see my chart and tell me if there is any issue or break in my career.

Also, suggest if Job or Business which will be best for stable income

Dob- 14th May 1971
    Time- 5:25am
    Place- Delhi

Kindly reply back sir at the earliest

#14057 Reply

Sir appologies my details are as below kindly reply asap tomorrow is crucial day for me and i want to know if i will be fired and if my career is stable or will i face financial crunch in near future

14th may 1971
    Time 5:45am
    Place delhi

Kindly reapond soon sir

#14103 Reply

Kindly Reply please, i am in the worst situation ever

#14106 Reply

Navneet Khanna

I have replied to another of your Post, just check.

Navneet Khanna

#14111 Reply

I don’t see any sir

#14122 Reply

Kindly reply sir, i have not got any response from you on any queries yet

#14123 Reply

Navneet Khanna

Looking at your horoscope we see that you are passing through the Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Rahu which has just started in August 2016. You are also passing through the period of Shani Sade Satti. This is certainly not a good and promising period for you and obstacles in your path can be very much there, therefore I suggest that you avoid involving yourself or doing anything that could complicate things further. Regarding business well it is indicated, however I would suggest that you hold till middle 2017. Thereafter you can relook at it again, as this certainly being not the best period to invest and putting your own money.

Navneet Khanna

#14124 Reply

Maine mcom kiya hua hai…bank mei saflta nhi hai???? Esic?? Clerk job??
    Merit padhae itni acchi nhi Jo mai teaching kr sku…kaise itna pasha hai mai jnta hun..pls tell

22 March 1989
    3.00 pm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 10 total)
Reply To: My Career & Future
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top