My Career & Future

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Vinay

Hi Sir,

I am currently based abroad and having tough time at my work place. My job is at risk. Please see my chart and tell me if there is any issue or break in my career.

Also, suggest if Job or Business which will be best for stable income

Dob- 14th May 1971
      Time- 5:25am
      Place- Delhi

Kindly reply back sir at the earliest

• #14057 Reply
      Vinay

Sir appologies my details are as below kindly reply asap tomorrow is crucial day for me and i want to know if i will be fired and if my career is stable or will i face financial crunch in near future

14th may 1971
      Time 5:45am
      Place delhi

Kindly reapond soon sir

• #14103 Reply
      Vinay

Sir,

Kindly Reply please, i am in the worst situation ever

• #14106 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

I have replied to another of your Post, just check.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14122 Reply
        Vinay

Kindly reply sir, i have not got any response from you on any queries yet

• #14111 Reply
      Vinay

I don’t see any sir

• #14123 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that you are passing through the Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Rahu which has just started in August 2016. You are also passing through the period of Shani Sade Satti. This is certainly not a good and promising period for you and obstacles in your path can be very much there, therefore I suggest that you avoid involving yourself or doing anything that could complicate things further. Regarding business well it is indicated, however I would suggest that you hold till middle 2017. Thereafter you can relook at it again, as this certainly being not the best period to invest and putting your own money.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #14126 Reply
        Vinay

Do you also see any break in my career currently, I am trying to save my job but it’s really becoming difficult. Can I perform some remedies to sail through this tough period and save my job.

• #14150 Reply
        Vinay

Sir,

I lost my job today, I tried every possibility of retaining it but wasn’t successful.

Sorry to bother you again, can you please check the chances of me getting another job. Please tell me if I will be able to secure a good job and by when.

Dob- 14-May 1971
        Time: 5:45am
        Place: Delhi

Request an early reply sir

• #14124 Reply
      Mnn

Maine mcom kiya hua hai…bank mei saflta nhi hai???? Esic?? Clerk job??
      Merit padhae itni acchi nhi Jo mai teaching kr sku…kaise itna pasha hai mai jnta hun..pls tell

22 March 1989
      3.00 pm
      Kanpur

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14123 in My Career & Future
Your information:

Cancel