My career growth

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Kishore Sockalingam

Dear Sir

My name is Kishore S.
      DOB – JUNE 21 1976 born AT 2.30 AM in Trivandrum, Kerala
      I am having work in a different country(Turkey) which i am not liking. I wanted to quit the job ..that is the situation i am in. In the meantime i am trying for a change of job too.Can you pls advise when this change will happen.
      I am struggling for the last few years

Regards
      Kishore

• #15570 Reply
      TMR

There is a strong possibility that you will have a change in place of work by around the last quarter of 2016. Visit my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more insight into astrology.

• #18237 Reply
      Kishore

Dear Sir,

My name is Kishore S.

DOB – JUNE 21 1976 born AT 2.30 AM in Trivandrum, Kerala. I have started
      looking for a new job but i haven’t got anything till now.I haven’t seen any growth in my career till now for he last 18 years. People who worked with me have grown to a different level. I somehow not able to grow in my career.

Please advise when I will get a new job and will change of job bring in good prospects and growth.

Kind Regards,
      Kishore

• #18238 Reply
      TMR

Your 2nd, 7th and 11th houses are very weak in your horoscope and Mars, Jupiter, Moon and Venus are impotent and the lack of career prospects are due to their combined malefic influences. This situation is unlikely to change till about 2038. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to understand the reasoning behind my findings if you are interested.

• #18241 Reply
      Kishore

Sir

I will be 62 yr at that time. I wont be worrying about my career at 62. The time i need to worry is now. But after 50 itself i do not want to work

My only concern is what we can do to rectify the change

thanks
      kishore

• #18247 Reply
      TMR

It is impossible to change the destiny and your astrology chart is only a blueprint of your destiny. You can use it like Road signs being used by a motorist. There are no shortcuts. Perhaps some wayside astrologers can help you. Do read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get an insight into the scope of astrology.

• #21034 Reply
      Kishore

Dear Sir

One of family astrologer recommended me to wear ‘Certified Grade 2/B Ceylon Pukhraj/Yellow Sapphire’ for my DOB

here is my details – June 21 1976 at 2.30 am in trivandrum kerala. This is to help me in overall growth and negate hindrances in my job.

Please advise should i go with this or not

thanks a lot for kind help

• #21037 Reply
      TMR

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Why don’t you wear it and see that it is successful or not. To find out whether his predictions will come true or not, we have to evaluate the astrologer’s horoscope and not yours. Is it not?

• #21039 Reply
        Kishore

Dear Sir

What should do you recommend based on my chart

1.Red Coral/Parvalu 3 ct Certified Italian Red Coral/Parvalu

2.Pukhraj/Yellow Sapphire 3ct Certified Grade 2/B Ceylon Pukhraj/Yellow Sapphire

I do not want to try and find out.You please advise

thanks
        kishore

• #21047 Reply
      TMR

To my mind, wearing gemstones as remedies is a dead waste of time and money. You cannot increase or decrease the nature and strength of planets by wearing them. Prayers to God with sincerity and dedication is the only remedy for having a smooth sailing in life. Penance can also help you to reconcile with your existing situation. Lay every one of your problems at the feet of God and pray to him to do the best. Haven’t you observed some things happened in the past though was sorrowful at that time later turns out to be to your advantage when you look back after a few years. You are just a screw driver in God’s hands and He will decide what you should do which you can never shun from doing. That is what is life is all about.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #21037 in My career growth
Your information:

Cancel