My Career

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Kishore

Hello Sir

My DOB is June 21 1976 born in Trivandrum, Kerala at 2.30 AM. Currently i am facing tough time in my career. Getting sleepless night.

Please advise..when this will change

• #9005 Reply
      TMR

What is your educational background and expertise? Read my article navagrahasto.blogspot.in and then you can possibly contact me by email.

• #9006 Reply
        Kishore

Sir
        I am a software engg. I have been in this industry for last 15 yrs..I have seen ups and down in my career..Now its a down phase..Pls advise.

• #9007 Reply
      TMR

Your problems will be solved after June 2015 and you will have fairly good 6 years period ahead. If you want to know the algorithm of how I have arrived at it, you can read my blog and then contact me.

• #9198 Reply
      kishore

Dear Sir
      I do not know about the algorithms..i am lay man.But i wanted to say that whatever you have told is 100 % true..i am facing a tough time..i do not know whether i will have job till June or not.
      Regards
      Kishore

• #10339 Reply
      kishore

Sir – I am going thru tough time and really depressed of my career. Though I am in the job ..i am not having work. Please advise what should I do now.
      I am trying for a different job as well..but i am not getting anything. Please advise when this will change.
      My DOB is June 21 1976 born in Trivandrum, Kerala at 2.30 AM.

• #10341 Reply
      TMR

Having no work while you are employed is nothing new. Most of the armed forces have no work when there is no war except routine exercises. As a top notch software professional, I too had many days without any serious work to do. This is a very common sight in many offices. Nothing to worry about it. Who knows in your new job also if this happens, what will you do?

It is very similar to not getting sleep after going to bed. You feel bored. Is it not? Read my blog navagrahastro. blogspot.in

The other day someone asked me that he does not know what to do with his fat bank balance. He has nothing to spend it on.

• #10535 Reply
      kishore

Sir
      I understand your point. But pls tell me when things will change..its been more than 6 months being idle but for no fault i think.
      thanks
      kishore

• #10539 Reply
      TMR

Wait till the end of this year when there could be some change in the situation.

• #13684 Reply
      kishore

Dear Sir

My career got into trouble from April 2014 onwards..Before that i was having a decent work. After that everything went haywire..I wanted to know the astrology behind the change..like planets etc and the good period starting.I wanted to travel abroad and trying seriously now and need to know is there a chance for me to travel in the near future..if so when and the duration of the travel.

Thanking you
      kishore

• #13719 Reply
      Kishore

Sir
      Please let me know

• #13722 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the date, time and place of Birth for Horoscope Analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13758 Reply
      kishore

Sir

As requested here is the information

KISHORE SOCKALINGAM
      JUNE 21 1976 AT 2.30 AM IN TRIVANDRUM, KERALA

My question
      My career got into trouble from April 2014 onwards..Before that i was having a decent work. After that everything went haywire..I wanted to know the astrology behind the change..like planets etc and the good period starting.I wanted to travel abroad and trying seriously now and need to know is there a chance for me to travel in the near future..if so when and the duration of the travel.

• #13804 Reply
      kishore

Sir
      I have shared all the information that you requested. Please advise
      thanks
      kishore

• #14156 Reply
      Kishore

Dear Sir
      My Details

KISHORE SOCKALINGAM
      JUNE 21 1976 AT 2.30 AM IN TRIVANDRUM, KERALA

I am getting an opportunity now to travel abroad next month ( Turkey). Please let me know whether this will be good for me or should i try a different job in india itself.

Thanks

• #14159 Reply
      Arpan Singh

My date of Birth is 16 june 1993 Time of Birth is – 7 : 00 AM, PLACE of birth is Ambala, Haryana. Sir, I did Mechanical Engineering in batch 2015. I am still jobless please Let me know what is weak in me. Provide me Some general tips as well if some remedies for me.
      I am like I am stop.
      Please HELP ME

Viewing 14 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #14159 in My Career
Your information:

Cancel