My daughter marriage prediction advises needed

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Shailaja

Namaste respected guruji,

I would like to know my daughter’s marriage age, is there anything you can help or advise me on the type of groom she might get. I m worried about her life.

Her dob: 24th dec 1998, time of birth: 2.53pm, place of birth: johor baharu, malaysia.

Pls advise me. Tq

• #25698 Reply
      TMR

It is too early for her to get married now. Let her concentrate on her studies and try to get a job and settle down in life. That should the immediate priority. She will have no problems with marriage at the appropriate time..

• #25701 Reply
      Shailaja

Thank you for the advise guruji. May I know at what age she will get married?

• #25707 Reply
      AkashAstro

She will get married after 2026 as Saturn is looking at the house of marriage it gets delayed.

• #25711 Reply
      Nisha Garg

Hi,

My name is Nisha Garg. My husband filed for divorce in 2016 because his parents asked him to do so. Please suggest me some remedy to stop divorce. I have a baby too.
      Name: Nisha Garg
      DOB: 2nd June 1987
      Place: Panipat
      time: 10:00AM

Husband name: Arun Mittal
      DOB: 10 July 1984
      Time: 8:00AM
      Place: Panipat

will appreciate your reply.

Thank you,
      Nisha

• #25720 Reply
      TMR

You have a very powerful horoscope and your personality is quite high compared to your husband. With a baby born, you should never agree to a divorce. Perhaps you can try for a job based on your expertise and try to be independent.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25698 in My daughter marriage prediction advises needed
Your information:

Cancel