my daughters marraige

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      anjana

Hello all ,

I wanted to ask about my daughter .she is in her second year college. I wanted to know the age for her marriage and what kind of husband she will get.

Her details :
      30sep1997
      13:47
      Chennai

Thank you

• #18434 Reply
      seema

Hello sir

I am having question about my daughter’s married life. My daughter’s birth details are as

DOB: 3 – may – 1984
      Time: 6:15 AM
      Place: patiala punjab

She is married around 2 years ago. She is facing lots of issues from the first day of marriage. Husband is always indulge with extra marital affairs. She also lost child during first pregnancy. Now the situation is she is parted away from husband & both are going for divorce. Being a mother i am very much worried about her future. Please tell me is there any further marriage/child is there in her bhagya. Professionally she is qualified but till now not get any success in professional field also.

Please guru ji guide us.

• #18437 Reply
      Anjana

Respected Astrologers ,

Could you kindly look into my daughters kundali and answer my question . pls

Thank you ,

Anjana

• #18440 Reply
      TMR

Dear Anjana,

You can contact us after she attains marriageable age. It is too early to think of marriage at 19 years of age. And still if you want to know about her horoscope please come through paid consultation.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18440 in my daughters marraige
Your information:

Cancel