my education and overall life

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Satvik Gupta

Respected Guru Ji,

I am Satvik Gupta from Delhi. I am studying in 10th std. right now.

Here are my birth details: Satvik Gupta, June 18,2000 at 06:25 AM in New Delhi.

which field of education i shall follow ? what are overall life aspects?

Most Important: Why my father left me ? ( i dint see my father. he divorced my mother. my mother’s details : Aarti, 18th January,1972 at 06:50 AM in New Delhi)

With Best Regards.

Satvik Gupta

• #11309 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your horoscope has lot of potency that means there are many options that you can take. What you have interest you have not specified.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #11345 Reply
      Satvik Gupta

Thank u sir,

I want to be an engineer or a Doctor. But my mother is not in position to support me financially for such a higher education.

I remain depressed by the act of my father to whom i did not see. i get teased by my school mates too.

is there any possibility of my father come back to us and support me? My mother refused to contact him nor she gives me his contact details.

• #11353 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You can study medicine, IT, CA etc. If you like Medicine then it is good, it is a vast line and you should see what interests you more. You do not need finances for higher education, only your dedication and hard work. Those children who are low in studies and cannot get admission on their aptitude seek the help of finances for admission.

Regarding your father, you say that you get depressed, well it was not your fault at all. Therefore you cannot do anything about it, so let not this guilt feeling come in you. I mean these are will of God as they say, really no one can do much about it. Your school mates tease you because they are far away from reality and very narrow in their approach. Let not there comments leave you disturbed.

In life if you make a mistake then you feel sorry, here you were not at fault. Rather than bothering about what your friends say, you should be supporting your mother who know the best reasons why your father left. It must have been a emotionally more terrifying moment for her. She has looked after you despite all the difficulties.

Therefore support her and reward her by being a good human being and a successful one also.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #134111 Reply
      Akash

hello Satvik,

May be I extend some help

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11353 in my education and overall life
Your information:

Cancel