Shiraz,Iran
      Male

• #13940 Reply
      Alex

sir

• #13972 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope we see that your Ascendant is Aquarius. Saturn the ascendant lord is in the 10th house for career. It means that your focus and concentration is a lot towards on your career and professional life. Jupiter is the lord of house of gains and in the 2nd house, means that you will earn good money in life. Rahu which is the Moon node is conjoined with Jupiter in the 2nd house, which is not good as it will bring you severe ups and downs on the financial front. Rahu in 2nd house with Jupiter will give you unexpected gains and losses. Therefore you need to be very careful where you invest or put your money. You are presently in the Main period or Mahadasha of Rahu and subperiod of Mercury. This is a good period to plan and put your plans on paper on what you want in life, say going 5 – 10 years ahead. This is good period to look at things which have been pushing you down and make improvements. Ketu will transit into Aquarius in January 2016 and you need to be careful of your health. Rahu in 7th house or Leo as per your chart. Means issues related to partners in business or love could be there.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13977 Reply
      alex

sir, is it possible check again my horoscope I think my ascendant is Pisces

• #13979 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The chart which I’m getting is Aquarius Lagan Ascendant at 23 Degrees 38 Minutes.
      Rashi is Virgo
      Birth Nakshatra is Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #13980 Reply
      alex

thank you,
      my older brother always help me, how is his role in my chart? is possible I know about him according my chart

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13979 in my future career
Your information:

Cancel