My Future….

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Pavan

Hi ,

Is it possible for any one to answer couple of my questions on my future.

a) My Marriage
      b) Any chance for flying across to abroad

d.ob: 19.12.1981
      t.o.b : 4.50 pm
      p.ob : bidar

– Thanks
      Pavan

• #5386 Reply
      Pavan

Hi Masters,

Any one available to reply ?

– Thanks
      Pavan

• #5391 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

If I look at your horoscope in detail I see that your 7th house from Moon is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is debilitated in the Navmasha chart. Mars, Saturn aspect the 7th house. Marriage needs to be done after proper matching of the horoscope to get full marital happiness. Else chances of separation are there. You will visit overseas many times , but settlement chances are not strong. It seems that even if you go, you will return back home after some time.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5394 Reply
      Pavan

Hi Navneet,

Thanks for providing valuable information.

1. Is it possible to identify provide a date, by what time my marriage will be done.
      2. Secondly, it almost 8 yrs of working and still I didn’t get a chance to visit abroad. Looking into the present organization which I’m working, probably their is no chance for me to visit U.S or abroad.
      3. Even minor issue with financial stuff stoo (same old salary from past 3 yrs)

Are you sure that, is their an chance for me. To be honest from past 3yrs, I have frustrated (after looking into so many proposals nothing getting matched to my astro).

So that’s the reason I have posted and came across this forum of astro

• #5396 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Period can be provided bit you need to come through Paid analysis and that will be a very lengthy reading. As I need to calculate your upcoming transit and correlate with your horoscope. If you Buy 1 Year horoscope, you get lots of details on Finance, Marriage, Career etc in the coming period.

You are in the main period of Jupiter which is the 8th house lord and the Most malefic planet in your horoscope and Saturn. You are also in the period of Saturn Sadesati , this period is likely to be challenging and unsatisfactory for you on the career front. Aquarius sign falls in the 10th house and is lord Saturn has been earlier conjoined with Rahu and later retrograde, November 2014 onwards you will see changes happening on the career front. Saturn is the Yogakarka planet for you, therefore doing prayers of Saturn will be very beneficial.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5391 in My Future….
Your information:

Cancel