my home loan is not approving

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      meenakshi

my dob is 23 oct 1982 and husband dob is 10 july 1980. my tob is 7:15 am and husband s 10:30 pm
      both place of birth is patiala punjab…
      even though we are having all good paper but our home loan is not approving…kinsly show some guidance

• #29301 Reply
      TMR

According to me, this is not the type of question which can be answered using astrology. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into astrology.

• #29313 Reply
      JVS RAO

As per your charts 8th house period is operating. 8th house means 2nd house to the people you deal with. They will not part with the money. So you can not get the money by way of loan.
      After 3rd week of September 2017, you can try for a loan, slowly it would materialize. This is as per your husband’s chart.
      In your case also, every thing will be finalized after 3rd week of November 2017, with the help of a friend.
      Good Luck.
      JVS Rao
      ([email protected])

PAID SERVICES

• #29332 Reply
      Deepak

Mars mahadasha and Rahu antradasha is operating till 22/11/2017. From 22 November, Jupiter Antradasha will start for 1 year and Jupiter being 6th lord for libra ascendant + transiting ascendant will facilitate getting a loan (good signs will be visible from Oct mid).

Highly advised to control your temper and speech. This can play spoilsport in dealing with others.

Good luck,
      Deepak

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #29313 in my home loan is not approving
Your information:

Cancel