Breaking News

My husband has illegal relation

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions My husband has illegal relation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 1 year, 9 months ago.

  • Author
  • #24365 Reply

    Soujanya Poluru

    My DOB is 05-Jun-1980 11:05 AM and my husband is 13-Jan-1980 at 8:05 pm. he has many illegal relations with other woman and does not care for family at all.
    Can you please help us how to control him and raise love and affections in him ?

  • #24367 Reply

    The problem cited by you is usual in couples whose horoscopes do not match. Now that you are married there is nothing which can be done about it. Let him have his enjoyment. If you are bold enough, pay back in the same coin. Astrology cannot help you in this regard. Perhaps Black Magic can help you which we do not indulge in.

  • #24373 Reply

    Navneet Khanna

    Illicit relationship is a big problems and you need to be very careful in how you manage your relationship. Using force or behaving in a irrational manner will not help you in any way. Behaving maturely is the way forward. Whenever there is illicit relationship it is because the horoscopes of husband and wife are weak and therefore the person is attracted outside of marriage.

    First and foremost you need to do things that will strengthen your relationship. These include astro remedies and also some change in your nature. Your horoscope has Mars in lagna which means that you also have strong ego, you are hasty in taking decisions, you say things in haste without thinking first. You get provoked easily.

    Change this nature of yours if you want to strengthen your relationship.
    You can also keep fast on Mondays. Offer Jal to the Shivling every Monday morning.

    You can also do the remedy given below.

    Take some Kumkum (Vermillion) and spend on the bedside of your bedroom , where the husband sleep. In the morning after bath apply that Kumkum in your maang while taking the name of Maa Parvati. Do this on Sundays and on Mondays visit Shiv temple as suggested above. You will see good results. Also change your nature and you will see vast improvement in your relationship.


    Navneet Khanna

Reply To: My husband has illegal relation
Your information: