My husband is not earning.because of that lot of conflict happening. please help

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Shweta

My husband is not supportive at all. he is not earning also.there is lot of dispute happaen because of this.please suggest what i can do to make my relationship stronger.

• #26736 Reply
      J V S Rao

shwetha,
      every person wants to earn money for his family as there is a responsibility, affections etc towards himself and his family. when he is ignoring his job, pls find out the problems, give support to him and try to solve them as a wife can know the inner feelings of her husband.
      even then if a person shows reluctance to go for job there would be a strong reason
      consult your elders for help.
      Astrology would be not at all a help to you asking such a question without 1. time of birth 2. date of birth and 3. place of birth of the individual. If you don’t have any particulars and still have a strong urge to know, horary system in Krishnamurthy Paddhati (known as KP system) would help you to some extent. Pls provide a number between 01 and 249 that strikes to your mind spontaneously. Don’t give your lucky number. This is only a guidance fo rmental solace.
      Pls find whether he is involved in money matters such as sureties. If so pls solve them.
      Good luck.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: My husband is not earning.because of that lot of conflict happening. please help
Your information: