My investment and study

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by TMR.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      DevSingh

I bhought house in september 2014 along my parents. One construction man offered to do repair for reasonable price so I paid him alot in advance but he did not do all work yet and he has been putting it off since 2-3 months. Will I lose the money? Do I have any future in business with real estate (buying, renting or selling houses)

Second question is regarding study. I failed my previous exams, I see no hope, whats the future of my studies?

Birth Date: 04 Nov 1994
      Time: 04:20 AM
      Place: Geraardsbergen, Belgium

• #8356 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the Mahadasha of Saturn and the Antardasha of Moon. Saturn is a functional malefic therefore you need to be very careful of what you doing this period till May 2016. All financial commitments need to be made carefully. Obstacles are likely in your life during this period. Regarding the house kindly note that Jupiter owns the 4th house and it is gains , therefore your house work will get completed, after some delay. You can make money in property but it is better to take limited exposure. Second education the problem is very much in your horoscope and results are not as per expectation in the period ahead. Doing the remedies will help.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily

2. Recite Shani Mantra “Om Praam Preem Praum Shanichraye Namaha” 108 times daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8360 Reply
      DevSingh

Thanks for your reply… When arent difficulties there in my life? I am undergoing sade sati and the last one year already has been so heavy and the previous years were no better. Cant imagine that this saturn wont let me rest.

so basically my bad times like second phase of sade sati continues even in third phase because of Saturn Maha and Moon Antar?

So ill have no good times till i am 28? What is wrong in my kundli regarding studies?

Would I be able to become a film actor/maker in the future? Anything about children?

• #8367 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You should do the remedies of Saturn and if possible wear Emerald as Mercury is the lagan lord and also the lord of the 10th house which is the house of profession. Mercury in Virgo its sign of exaltation makes the auspicious Bhadra Mahapurusha Yoga. As Mercury is very well placed and strong in your horoscope. It will give you a very creative advantage and ability to speak and ability to influence others. You will be successful if you follow your creative pursuits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8377 Reply
      DevSingh

Thanks, just two more questions.

This Saturn Mahadasha has been very tiring for me, will it continue being very harsh on me till the end (i.e. the remaining 6-7 years)? Or will some antardasha during Saturn mahadasha be better?

And secondly, do you see children in the chart?

Thanks in advance

• #8383 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The period is especially challenging till your Sadesatti is there. Thereafter you will find necessary relief. Doing the remedies as suggested will bring you much needed respite.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8758 Reply
      DevSingh

Are you sure that no loss of money is indicated? Its a huge amount and im coming to no settlement. Some other astrologer said Mid March solved but there is no relief as of yet and dont see it in the near future either.

• #8759 Reply
      DevSingh

It is nearly 8 lakh rupees so I am sure such an huge amount would be mentioned in the kundli if it would happen. I have given him tht amount but he hasnt done work…

I know that I have a merc ascendant meaning creativity, speech is good but I have also interest in army. Any chances about that or general career/education change/boost in the coming year?

Im sorry for the two questions but this would really help me out because as you yourself said this is a confusing period because my moon is afflicted – leading to depression.

So in short:
      1) Money loss, house issue settled around when?
      2) Army job? Any changes to career, money or education in the coming 1-2 years?

• #8778 Reply
      TMR

All your questions will be well answered if you opt for Paid consultations which will give you answers in numerical absolute figures about the success factors of all your houses. Read navagrahastro.blogspot.in for further details.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8778 in My investment and study
Your information:

Cancel