My Job and Career

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dharmist

Hello Navneetji. I am new to this forum.

My DOB : 07-Dec-83, Birth Time: 15:05, Place: Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Since last 1.5 years I am facing financial crisis. I am doing a job in an IT company in A’bad and I didn’t get my pay from last 5 Months. I am living with my wife (Krishna) and a 2 year daughter (Hetvi). It’s really hard for me to cover the expenses since last 5 months.

I would like to know, Till how the same position will I have to face? and Is there any progress in life I can make in near future? currently I am passing through very tough time. Shall I continue the current Job? or Do I plan to start my own business?

Please help.

• #5345 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope, you are passing through the Mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Jupiter which are both in inimical position in your horoscope. You should not venture into any business right away, looking for a better job would be a better option. You have exalted Rahu in your horoscope, which will give you unexpected gains and losses in life. Try for a job and surely you can get it.

Doing the Remedies will truly help.

1. Om Braam Breem Braum Sah Rahave Namaha 108 times daily.

2. Keep fast on Mondays.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5346 Reply
      Dharmist

Thank you very much Navneetji for directing me.

My salary is 50,000 per month and my 5 month salary is pending.

Are there any chances that I get my remaining salary? and Do I get the job with similar / less or high pay and in how much time I can expect to get new job?

Again thanks for your big help. I appreciate your effort and time you spend for me.

• #5347 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The chances of getting a Job are very much after November 2014. Right now the stars are in a inimical position and nothing major can be expected. If you get the same amount you should be grateful. Regarding the pending money you will get it but gradually and in installments. Like I said that your Rahu in the 2nd house will give you most unexpected gains and losses. When you thought you will get the money you may not get it and when you least expected you will have the money in your pocket. Just dont leave it and keep the pressure on the company.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna,
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: My Job and Career
Your information: