my marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      mansi

My birth details are -16th march1987, 12:45 pm, new delhi
      I love someone from past 10 years we were together but now from june 2014  our relationship is facing a lot of problems and he says that he doesnt want to marry me. I really love him and want to marry him. Will he come back? His birth details are-21st dec, 1986, 3:44am , new delhi

• #7777 Reply
      mansi

Sir,

My birth details are -16th march1987, 12:45 pm, new delhi
      I love someone from past 10 years we were together but now from june 2014  our relationship is facing a lot of problems and he says that he doesnt want to marry me. I really love him and want to marry him. Will he come back? His birth details are-21st dec, 1986, 3:44am 
      , new delhi

plz reply

• #7780 Reply
      TMR

To my mind, astrology cannot tell for sure with whom you will get married to. If that were possible, marriages would have become so easy. Just take the address and knock on his door and ask him to marry you. Is it not?

Astrology can only look at whether there is compatibility between two horoscopes. Read my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in. Marriages are made in Heaven.

• #7782 Reply
      pras

please tell when will i get my life partner which month or year i expect or she will find and i get marry her . some says it will love marriage but some say it will arrange . please check my chart . Also tell my carrier curently im working as deo on contract basis.. When i get my future wife. How she will be. How will my marriage. It arrange or love. When i suppose to get married. How will be my mercury antardasa.name prashant 24/12/1986(male) time3:25 Am delhi.

• #7909 Reply
      dj

Can I HV love marriage?
      Or arranged marriage..
      26/04/1993
      2.00am
      New Delhi female

• #7934 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please use a NEW forum Post to put New Questions, else they tend to mix with earlier conversations.

Thanks & Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7909 in my marriage
Your information:

Cancel