my marriage and career .. this year

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • Author
      deepali shukla

Respected Sir,
      I want to know that will I get a job this year as I have been preparing for competitive exams and what are my chances of getting married this year??? as these two things have created a havoc at my place.. please help me ..sir.. 🙁

• #7994 Reply
      deepali shukla

sorry forgot to give my details:
      dob : 24 oct 1992
      time: 10:50 pm
      place: kanpur, UP
      also want to know how will be my married life…?

• #8014 Reply
      deepali shukla

waiting eagerly for reply sir… please help..

• #8016 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Rahu and the sub period of Sun, certainly the chances of getting the job are very much in the period coming ahead. Although as Rahu Mahadasha is on and Sun is debilitated in your natal chart, you may not be very satisfied with what you get. Having said that it is important for you to know that the period that you are going through is crucial and as your horoscope suggests that you are career oriented person. Moving ahead with job would be essential.

You should do the remedies of Sun and Rahu to benefit during this period.

1. Recite Mantra Om Brim Rahave namaha 108 times daily

2. Surya namaskar daily

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8018 Reply
      deepali shukla

thank you..very much sir. for advice. will surely follow.. what about my marriage aspect.. am I likely to get married this year..sir?? please reply… will be very obliged..

• #8023 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Speaking about your career, you have Jupiter which is the lord of the 10th house conjoined with Moon which is the lord of the 2nd house, forming the auspicious Gaja Kesari Yoga. This Yoga will give you great achievement in your life and also give you luxuries and comforts. Sun is the karka for career / profession and sun is debilitated in your 5th house which is the house of intelligence. There are strong chances that you will eventually enter a line which is different from your education. Karka Sun in debilitation mean that there would be severe ups and down and you will be well settled after the 28th year of birth. Also you are in the mahadasha of Rahu, once this period is over in 2018, you will see improvement in your earning and career.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8030 Reply
      deepali shukla

thanks a lot..sir.I have completed my graduation in b.tech but trying for banking sector now due to family reasons. sir, you havent told anything about my marriage details..my question..that what are my marriage prospects this year?? chances of getting married this year.. please reply …sir 🙁

• #8034 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at the transit we have Jupiter which is the 7th lord as per your horoscope entering Leo in July 2015, thereafter it will aspect the 7th house. The aspect of Jupiter on the 7th house is very good and can give you desired rewards. The period after July 2015 can bring you results on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8036 Reply
      deepali shukla

thank you…very much..sir.actually,I am trying to pursue my family regarding this issue and I have to make things work by may 2015 on this front..really lost my peace of mind. really worried if things will fall in order or not!! please can you predict something in this regard…. please help me..sir.. 🙁

• #8049 Reply
      deepali shukla

will be a great help ..sir. please reply.. 🙁

• #8051 Reply
      ram

Good marriage prospectus after 04.07.15

• #8062 Reply
        Navneet Khanna
        Keymaster

Thanks Ram for your reply to Deepali’s Question about her marriage. I do hope to see you around more often. Have a great weekend 🙂

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
        Astrologer

• #8059 Reply
      deepali shukla

thank you..ram. but will be very helful if navneet sir will throw light on the aspect that if i try to pursue my family then will thngs wrk out by may 2015…??? please reply..navneet sir.. 🙁 in great need…

• #8061 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

After July Jupiter which is the lord of the 7th house in your horoscope enters Leo in transit. From there it will aspect the 7th house. Jupiter is not only the lord of the 7th house but also the karka for husband. Chances are very much there for marriage after July 2015.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8064 Reply
      deepali shukla

thank you..very much, navneet sir. its of great help to me. 🙂 thank you.. ram, once again for your reply. 🙂

• #8065 Reply
      Ravi

My brothers name is krishna, DOB: 16 January 1979, time:02:40 place: Pithapuram (Andhra PRadesh).

Want to know career position this year. current searching for job.

• #8076 Reply
      TMR

Dear Ravi,

There are good possibilities of your brother getting employed after July 2015 in academia

• #8078 Reply
      priyanka

Hello sir, Can you please help me in solving my prob.i am in a relation. N wants to marry him but my family is not ready for it.can you please tell me dat s there any luv marriae in my and my partners kundli? My details . Date of birth-28 march 1989. Time – 5:15 am. Place of birth – kanpur.
      Partner details. Date of birth – 8 july 1989. Time – 1:20 am. Place- bulandshahr. Thankyou.

• #8129 Reply
      deepali shukla

respected navneet sir,
      you didnt make any predictions about how my marriage life will be..good bad or average….???? will be obliged if you could answer it… 🙁

• #8130 Reply
      deepali shukla

respected navneet sir,
      you didnt make any predictions about how my marriage life will be..good bad or average….???? will be obliged if you could answer it… 🙁 posting my details again..
      24 oct 1992
      10:50 pm
      kanpur(up)

• #8209 Reply
      deepali shukla

waiting eagerly for reply..sir. please help.. 🙁

• #8211 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope it is seen that Jupiter is the 7th house lord and Jupiter is posited in the 4th house . ketu in the 12th house aspects the 7th lord Jupiter and Mars in lagan also aspects the 7th lord. Matching is important for you for marital happiness. regarding your career you are in the main period of Rahu and the sub period of Sun which is debilitated in your natal chart. Sun is the karka or the significator of career. Debilitated Sun will not bring the desired growth in your professional life. So the remedies of Sun to benefit in your career.

1. Recite Sun mantra Om Gruni Suryaaya namaha 108 times daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8216 Reply
      Geet

Hello Navneet sir
      I asked about my marriage last year and u told me I was going thought one bad effects of planets. Want to know what do u think are my chances of marriage now?? And pls tell something about my career too
      DOB. 14 February 79
      7:35pm
      Lahore. Pakistan

• #8218 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Yes the Mahadasha of Rahu and antardasha of Venus period is still going on and you can expect changes after September 2015. Like I must have said earlier your 7th house , which is the prime house of marriage is under severe affliction and therefore matching of the horoscopes would be very important in your life for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8220 Reply
      Geet

Will I be able to get married to the one I sm involved with after sep 2015 or when??thanx.

• #8221 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Rahu and Venus will give relationship , as Venus is the planet of love and romance. Rahu will bring attraction. However i feel it would be best if you send me the birth details of the boy. So that I can have a look at both the charts.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8222 Reply
      Geet

The details are 9july 1961.
      2:20 am
      Lahore.

• #8248 Reply
      Geet

Hello navneet sir
      U asked me yesterday to provide u the details of the man I am involved with for telling about our marriage chances.
      The details are 9july 1961.
      2:20 am
      Lahore. And mine is 14 feb 79. 7:35 pm. Lahore

• #8251 Reply
      viral

Dear Sir

Pls Help Me

When Will I Get Married?

Dob – 18-12-1983
      Time – 05.01 PM
      Place – Borivali (Mumbai)

• #8252 Reply
      Komal

Dear Sir

Pls Help Me

When will I Get Married?

DOb – 12-05-1986
      Time- 07.38 AM
      Place- Matunga (Mumbai)

• #8253 Reply
      Komal

Dear Sir

Pls Pls Help Me

Regds

Komal

• #8254 Reply
      viral

Dear Sir

Pls Pls Help Me

Regds

Viral

• #8260 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Please provide the date, time and place of birth for horoscope analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 31 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8036 in my marriage and career .. this year
Your information:

Cancel