My Marriage and My future

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      monika

Dear Sir,

I am monika from delhi.
      My date of birth is 18-12-1980, 5:00 pm

I am still unmarried. Please share your valuable reading about my horoscope.

Thanks

• #31793 Reply
      K.Umamaheswaara rao

Hello,
      What is your birth place?
      [email protected]

• #31797 Reply
      JVS Rao

Monika
      To cast a horoscope Date, time and Place of birth are required.
      After 26th October 2017, time will favour you. You will be wedded before June 2018.

• #31955 Reply
        monika

My Date of birth is 18-12-1980, 5:00 pm, panipat

• #31827 Reply

Dear Monika Ji, You are likely to get married in the 1st half of Next year. Good Luck.

[email protected]

• #32000 Reply
      Deepak

You started Rahu mahadasha from 9/1/2016 and Rah-Rah period from 9/1/2016 to 21/9/2018 is very strong for love affairs as Rahu is placed in nakshatra of 5th lord of romance Mercury with Mercury as sublord. While Rahu is conducive for marriage, Saturn transiting 7th house of marriage is the bottleneck. Saturn leaves 7th house on 26/10/2017 and start of Rah-Rah-Sun period from 16/3/2018 will open doors for marriage (will be a love marriage). Good chances of getting married before 25/7/2018.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #32004 Reply
      Rajesh

Many astrologers told me that my son’s married and future life is not going to be good. I just want to clarify it.
      Birth Details
      20 September,2001 at 06:41 am in Palwal, Haryana, India

• #32005 Reply
      TMR

He has quite a good horoscope and he will do well in life except for minor problems in the stomach region. Keep away from junk foods. If you are interested in full details you can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and come through Paid consultation.

• #32009 Reply

Deepak ji,
      you said:Saturn leaves 7th house on 26/10/2017 and start of Rah-Rah-Sun period from 16/3/2018 will open doors for marriage (will be a love marriage).

why Rah-Rah-Venus dont open doors for marriage time?
      I just want to learn from you.
      thank you

• #32010 Reply
      udit yadav

dear sir

i am udit.want to know when i would be married
      my d.o.b is 5 dec 1991
      time of birth-13:45
      place of birth-shahjahanpur(u.p)

• #32013 Reply
      TMR

May 2020, the Sun antardasa in Kethu Mahadasa could bring marital chances despite having a Pravarjya Yoga.

• #32074 Reply
      Deepak

Udit,

sorry to say but your horoscope is weak for marriage. Your 7th lord Mercury is retrograde and badly combust + 4 planets have anti-combination for marriage. Till Sep 2018 you are under Mercury mahadasha and despite mercury being 7th lord of marriage chances of marriage are weak.

Ketu mahadasha starting from 18/9/2018 is also very weak for marriage and best chance to get married is from 15/4/2020 to 22/3/2021 (Ket-Sun to end of Ket-Moon).

Keeping your aggression and intense nature in check will help.

God Bless,
      Astrologer Deepak

• #32218 Reply
      monika

How will be my life after marriage. Will i continue doing job after marriage.

• #32220 Reply
      monika

Also. Am I manglik or Manglik period is over

• #32225 Reply
      JVS Rao

Dear udit
      Your 7th cusp sublord is Saturn. Saturn is in the star of Sun in 8th and in the sub of Venus in 7th. That Venus is in the star of Mars in 8th. 8th cusp sublord is also Saturn and signifying 8th house. Hence it indicates you are destined to marry and the married life would be with unnecessary tensions.
      There are feeble chances for your marriage in Mercuy-Saturn-Rahu or Jup IN 2018
      Good Luck

• #32243 Reply
      monika

How will be my life after marriage. Will i continue doing job after marriage.
      Also. Am I manglik or Manglik period is over

Please Help

• #32304 Reply
      monika

TMR and JVS Rao Sir, Please comment.

• #32314 Reply
      JVS Rao

You will married in 2018, as I said earlier. After Oct 26th you will get alliances.
      Good Luck

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #32000 in My Marriage and My future
Your information:

Cancel