my marriage date

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      sapna

Namskar,
      I want to know about my marriage.when i will get marriage and where my life partner belong . and about my life partner.my detail are following:
      Name. Sapna sharma
      Dob. 31/01/1987
      Place of birth. Barker Rajasthan
      Time of birth. 10:00am

• #6393 Reply
      sapna

sapna
      Namskar,
      I want to know about my marriage.when i will get marriage and where my life partner belong . and about my life partner.my detail are following:
      Name. Sapna sharma
      Dob. 31/01/1987
      Place of birth. Barmer Rajasthan
      Time of birth. 10:00am

• #6395 Reply
      TMR

Please come through Paid services for a scientific evaluation of your horoscope. Read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in or on this website.

• #6397 Reply
      p

Dear tmr sir ; please tell my marriage or martial happiness strength. When its possible Name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi

• #6398 Reply
      TMR

Please come through Paid services for a scientific evaluation of your horoscope. Read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in or on this website.

• #6399 Reply
      p

Dear tmr sir ; please tell my marriage or martial happiness strength. When its possible Name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi.im just asking martial strenth only. pls

• #6404 Reply
      TMR

It takes 30 minutes of my time for calculating the strength of a horoscope even with the use of a computer and then to prepare the answer to questions, it may take quite some time to analyse the strengths etc. vis-a-vis planetary strengths and the dasas and antardasas. It is not a one minute job to calculate the strength of the marital house. Your question is similar to asking for the average marks obtained for the subjects in an examination without evaluating all the papers of all the students in a class.

We generally answer one question free of charge doing a cursory examination and in your case this is the umpteenth time you are asking questions on this board using different alphabets of the English language as username.

Please read my article “How to evaluate a Horoscope – Technical details” on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in or on this website.

TMR

• #6405 Reply
      p

Yes i know im asking you my strength so many times bcoz i lost and feeling depressed last 2 yrs.but ur not giving me or telling my prediction sply strength . martial strength.if im wasting your time im sorry .again i will not ask you any question.2 yrs im depress i lost love she marrysomeone .still i cant get good job . shaadi ka sochna chod dia mann main ha anywase thnks tmr. Jo mere destiny hogi god will give me.

• #6406 Reply
      TMR

I have sent you an email.

• #6409 Reply
      p

Thanks sir.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6409 in my marriage date
Your information:

Cancel