My Marriage Is Falling Apart because of parents

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Madhu

My marriage is going through roller coaster ride. My husband and I am having so much problem, and it has reached to the state to live separately, because of our family problem. But he still loves me and takes care for me and certainly I also respect him, but the family situation specially our parents are in war zone. We just had 3 months marriage. It was arrange marriage. plz suggest me what to do to save my marriage …

my dob is 24.03.1987 Calcutta,10:10 am west bengal.

his 20.04.1983 Calcutta, 20:52am west bengal.

Please suggest and help me what to do to have a happy married life. will my marriage end in divorce or things can get alright. I will be highly obliged

rgds,
      Madhu

• #3164 Reply
      TMR

Dear Madhu,

If you two still love very much each other and have the guts, why not you both stay in a separate house somewhere far from your in-laws place and live happily. What is stopping you from taking this action. How can astrology help you in this regard. The very fact that you love each other shows that there is compatibility between horoscopes and what more is needed. You have your own life to care about. Is it not?

If you want a full evaluation of your horoscopes, you will have to come through https://astrologymag.com/store?catid=4 using Premium Services.

• #11052 Reply
      shirley speed

I am shirley speed by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage he left me and the kid and move out with another woman and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this. Some of the best astrologers have help this poor woman to get back her husband and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have brought back my husband and my husband and i are living happily in our marriage. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks everyone.

• #11073 Reply
      Vishnu

my dob is 16.12.1984,09:30 Pm,Place:-Macherla,Guntur ,Andhra Pradesh,INDIA
      when i will get marriage?

• #11082 Reply
      Harvey Jasper

Well you can take help from different astrologers who do provide support to save relationships and marriages. For example this Famous Astrologer in India

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #11073 in My Marriage Is Falling Apart because of parents
Your information:

Cancel