my marriage time

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      shalini

Guruji.. please tell me When will i get married exactly? What will be the JOB of my future husband?

my birth day- 11- April-1987
      b.time- 9.07 AM
      B.PLACE- Colombo,Sri Lanka
      lagna- Taurus
      gender- Female

• #6962 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope Mars rules the 7th house of spouse as Scorpio sign is in the 7th house. Mars is posited in the lagan, therefore it indicates very strongly that your partner will be a dominating person. Another characteristic about Scorpio is that they cannot sit idle. When they face any challenge they never run away. They are courageous and highly determined people. They believe in action more than words. Saturn is posited in the 7th house likely to delay marriage, strong marriage chances are after the 28th year of birth. Your partner most likely would be doing his own work. He may work for a short period with someone, but in the long run he will get satisfaction and the results he want only in his own work.
      You are presently in the main period of Mars and sub period of Saturn. The period after March 2015 will bring you results on this front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6963 Reply
      shalini

Guruji…. can you tell me the exact time frame which my wedding is happened? it means (after time frame and before time frame) Exact Job of my future husband? what is the carrier of him?

birth day- 11-april-1987
      b.time- 9.07am
      b.place- colombo,sri lanka
      lagna- taurus
      gender- female

• #6965 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The period from 28 March 2015 to 24 March 2016 is going to be very important on this front. Therefore you should put all your efforts to get the expected results. I will not be surprised is you get the desired results before July 2015 it self. Jupiter is posited in the Cancer and aspects the 7th house, you also have Saturn is Scorpio just entered on 2nd November 2014. Blessings of Saturn and Jupiter is very important for marriage. Yes Saturn can delay but it never denies, therefore it is already delayed and now is the appropriate time for it to deliver. You are in the main period of Mars and Saturn which are conflicting energies, I feel the period after March 2015 once this period is over will be very productive for you. Exact profession cannot be taken out from your horoscope, but from your horoscope it does indicate that your husband will be qualified and he could be either working at a bid position in job or doing his own work. As Leo Rashi is 10th from 7th house, the ruler is Sun. Therefore the native will either be a administrator, top manager or could be his own boss.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6968 Reply
      shalini

guruji.. some astrologers told me, my future husband may be in defence forces is
      is it true? will it be aranged marriage? or love marriage?
      will my future husband be wealthy person than me?

b.day- 11 -april-1987
      b.time-9.07am
      b.place- colombo,sri lanka
      lagna- taurus
      gender- female

• #6973 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As Mars represent defense force, you have been told that your husband will be in defense. I will not comment on other persons view point and knowledge, however i believe that the profession of your spouse is seen from 10th from the 7th house which is ruled by Sun as Leo rashi or sign is there. Chances of arrange marriage are much stronger. Regarding your question if your partner will be richer than you. Well I can tell you that if you tell me know your account balance 😉

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #6975 Reply
      shalini

guruji.. we are middle class family. i want to know will i have a chance to marry a person who is upper than me? it means will he have his own vehicle,house.. etc..

• #6978 Reply
      swathii

Dear Astrologer please see Our kundli matching
      My dob- November 1 1994
      Place -mangalore time- 5:20p.m

His dob April 9 1995
      Place- kaup udupi
      Time 12:15 a m

• #6979 Reply
      TMR

Dear Shalini,

Success in marriage does not depend on your husband having a house of his own or having a vehicle or he is in the upper class. He might treat you like dirt. Read my articles on “Marriage failures – How astrology can help” on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will realise how astrology can help in finding a match suitable or not.

• #6980 Reply
      TMR

Dear Swathi,

Horoscope matching can only be done if you come through Paid services since we have to analyse two horoscopes separately and then decide on the match which is a time consuming process.

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6963 in my marriage time
Your information:

Cancel