Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

My marriage year and description of spouse

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions My marriage year and description of spouse

This topic contains 42 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mayuri 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Mayuri Apte

Hello
    Please answer these questions.
    1.When will I get married?
    2.Please give description of my spouse looks,His qualification. Will he be better than me in terms of finance?
    3.When will I meet him or I’ve met him?

I’m Mayuri Apte.
    Father: Suraj Apte.
    26 / 10 / 1991
    5.15 or 5.20 morning time approximately
    Nagpur, Maharashtra

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope your 7th house is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is conjoined with Venus in the 12th house, which is not a good position for it to be on the marital front. Saturn which is a 6th lord and malefic planet aspects the 7th house of marriage. Matching of the horoscope should be done for marital happiness. Possibility of love is there but love marriage would not be easy and there would be obstacles as Saturn in the 5th house will bring delays and obstructions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Thank you.

Sir Love?? How are you saying this?
    I’m not with anyone. Yes, I was with someone but things ended more than a year back.
    Please answer my rest of the questions written above.

Thanks a lot for your time. Waiting for your reply.

Mayuri Apte

Thank you.
    Sir Love?? How are you saying this?
    I’m not with anyone. Yes, I was with someone but things ended more than a year back. I think about him often but may be leaving behind the past will be better.
    Please answer my rest of the questions written above.
    Thanks a lot for your time. Waiting for your reply.

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

As seen from your horoscope the chances of love are every much indicated with obstacles on the love front as Saturn the planet of obstacles and hindrances is in the 5th house, which is the prime house of love relationship. Your marriage yoga is going on and strong possibility is there before April 2018.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Mayuri

Please give description of my spouse looks,His qualification. Will he be better than me in terms of finance?

Mayuri Apte

Reply please?

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Your 7th house is ruled by Jupiter and therefore your life partner would be strong, well proportioned and well developed body, he would be slender, above average height, charming appearance, clear complexion, graceful looks. He would be technically qualified and financially doing well.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘My marriage year and description of spouse’ is closed to new replies.

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates