Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

My marriage year and description of spouse

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions My marriage year and description of spouse

This topic contains 42 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mayuri 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Mayuri Apte

Yes. I will try my best as suggested by you. Thanks .

Please answer these last few things::

1.By no marital happiness you mean disputes and divorce like situation might come?
    If not, please explain.

2. Will wearing stone of the mentioned planets Jupiter and Venus provide some help in my marital life?

Mayuri Apte

Please guide.

Mayuri Apte

Yes. I will try my best as suggested by you. Thanks .

Please answer these last few things::

1. By no marital happiness you mean disputes and divorce like situation might come?
    If not, please explain.

2. Will wearing stone of the mentioned planets Jupiter and Venus provide some help in my marital life?

3. If marriage is probable in 2016 when will I meet him?

4. Will he be caring towards me?

My details :
    Mayuri Apte.
    Father: Suraj Apte.
    26 / 10 / 1991
    5.05 am ( I’m told its after 5.05 and before 5.20. I hope it wont make much of a difference )
    Nagpur, Maharashtra

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

the time difference as stated does not make any chances in your chart as your Ascendant is at 21 degrees and 58 minutes in hasta nakshatra. Yes when i say that No marital happiness , I mean that there would be disputes and if matching is not good then chances of separation can also be there. That is why I insist on proper matching of the horoscope before marriage.

Doing the Jupiter will help as Jupiter is the 7th house lord and also the karka for husband in a Girls chart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrology

Mayuri

Thanks.
    If marriage is probable in 2016 when will I meet him?
    I’ve heard Jupiter rising are caring, will he be caring towards me?

Mayuri

Sir. .

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Although your period for marriage has already started Possibility of marriage are much stronger in 2017.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Thank you.

1. Sir my mother wish to know in the starting of 2017 or later part?

2. Can you please tell me, in this birth what are the things on which I should focus more so as to have a better and a peaceful life?

Sir I have a desire, I want to help the unfortunate,especially kids. Due to God’s grace I’m blessed with all I need. I wish to help them have a better future. Will I be successful in this? Will I be earning enough in future to do so?

Viewing 8 posts - 17 through 24 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘My marriage year and description of spouse’ is closed to new replies.