My marriage year and description of spouse

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • Author
      Mayuri Apte

Hello
      Please answer these questions.
      1.When will I get married?
      2.Please give description of my spouse looks,His qualification. Will he be better than me in terms of finance?
      3.When will I meet him or I’ve met him?

I’m Mayuri Apte.
      Father: Suraj Apte.
      26 / 10 / 1991
      5.15 or 5.20 morning time approximately
      Nagpur, Maharashtra

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope your 7th house is ruled by Jupiter and Jupiter is conjoined with Venus in the 12th house, which is not a good position for it to be on the marital front. Saturn which is a 6th lord and malefic planet aspects the 7th house of marriage. Matching of the horoscope should be done for marital happiness. Possibility of love is there but love marriage would not be easy and there would be obstacles as Saturn in the 5th house will bring delays and obstructions.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Thank you.

Sir Love?? How are you saying this?
      I’m not with anyone. Yes, I was with someone but things ended more than a year back.
      Please answer my rest of the questions written above.

Thanks a lot for your time. Waiting for your reply.

Mayuri Apte

Thank you.
      Sir Love?? How are you saying this?
      I’m not with anyone. Yes, I was with someone but things ended more than a year back. I think about him often but may be leaving behind the past will be better.
      Please answer my rest of the questions written above.
      Thanks a lot for your time. Waiting for your reply.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As seen from your horoscope the chances of love are every much indicated with obstacles on the love front as Saturn the planet of obstacles and hindrances is in the 5th house, which is the prime house of love relationship. Your marriage yoga is going on and strong possibility is there before April 2018.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Mayuri

Please give description of my spouse looks,His qualification. Will he be better than me in terms of finance?

Mayuri Apte

Reply please?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your 7th house is ruled by Jupiter and therefore your life partner would be strong, well proportioned and well developed body, he would be slender, above average height, charming appearance, clear complexion, graceful looks. He would be technically qualified and financially doing well.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Thanks a lot.

I was told my Jupiter is some thing ottam or a similar word, which I suppose meant good and was further told it indicates good marital life. Don’t you agree with this, sir?

Can you give me the year in which my marriage will take place?

Mayuri Apte

Pls reply

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The word is Vargottam, Yes your Jupiter is Vargottam, that means that marriage is indicated. However marital happiness is not, because Jupiter is in the inimical position in the natal chart along with Venus which is the karka for marriage. Jupiter and venus have aspect of Rahu, which is not good. Sun which is the depositor of Venus is debilitated. I strongly suggest that marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes.

Yog for marriage is very strong in 2016 as you pass the period of Rahu and Mercury, You should be married before April 2018.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Thanks a lot for your blessings, time and suggestion.
      Will surely follow it.

Mayuri Apte

I’ve already suffered a lot till now. Not seen much happiness in the family I’m born in. Parents always fighting OR some or the other problem always troubling.
      I hoped married life will bring some happiness? But, After reading your views that My chart does not show martial happiness I’m feeling really sad..
      I dont know if getting married is good for me or not. What are your views?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

My intention was not to make you sad but to make you aware so that you are more concious when you do an alliance. Marriage should be done, but with proper horoscope matching which will ensure you good and long lasting marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Yes. I will try my best as suggested by you.

By no marital happiness you mean disputes and divorce like situation might come?
      If not, please explain.

Mayuri Apte

Yes. I will try my best as suggested by you. Thanks .

Please answer these last few things::

1.By no marital happiness you mean disputes and divorce like situation might come?
      If not, please explain.

2. Will wearing stone of the mentioned planets Jupiter and Venus provide some help?

Mayuri Apte

1.By no marital happiness you mean disputes and divorce like situation might come?
      If not, please explain.

2. Will wearing stone of the mentioned planets Jupiter and Venus provide some help in my marital life?

Mayuri Apte

Please guide.

Mayuri Apte

1. By no marital happiness you mean disputes and divorce like situation might come?
      If not, please explain.

2. Will wearing stone of the mentioned planets Jupiter and Venus provide some help in my marital life?

3. If marriage is probable in 2016 when will I meet him?

4. Will he be caring towards me?

My details :
      Mayuri Apte.
      Father: Suraj Apte.
      26 / 10 / 1991
      5.05 am ( I’m told its after 5.05 and before 5.20. I hope it wont make much of a difference )
      Nagpur, Maharashtra

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

the time difference as stated does not make any chances in your chart as your Ascendant is at 21 degrees and 58 minutes in hasta nakshatra. Yes when i say that No marital happiness , I mean that there would be disputes and if matching is not good then chances of separation can also be there. That is why I insist on proper matching of the horoscope before marriage.

Doing the Jupiter will help as Jupiter is the 7th house lord and also the karka for husband in a Girls chart.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrology

Mayuri

Thanks.
      If marriage is probable in 2016 when will I meet him?
      I’ve heard Jupiter rising are caring, will he be caring towards me?

Mayuri

Sir. .

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Although your period for marriage has already started Possibility of marriage are much stronger in 2017.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Thank you.

1. Sir my mother wish to know in the starting of 2017 or later part?

2. Can you please tell me, in this birth what are the things on which I should focus more so as to have a better and a peaceful life?

Sir I have a desire, I want to help the unfortunate,especially kids. Due to God’s grace I’m blessed with all I need. I wish to help them have a better future. Will I be successful in this? Will I be earning enough in future to do so?

Mayuri

Reply pls

Mayuri Apter

Please reply.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The second half of 2017 is much stronger. Also as Karmic planet Saturn is posited in the 5th house, you should focus more on relationship and your love life. As you have Moon posited in the 9th house you will be very generous and philosophical. As Jupiter is conjoined with 2nd and 9th lord you will always give openly and generously throughout your life, You will never expect anything in return.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Thank you for ur reply.

Sir may be I should not ask this after a long discussion on my married life but still Will my spouse be better than the guy I was with?

And a question apart from these, Sir I like singing a lot(as a hobby not as profession), have won some contests too. Is there any astrological way to improve one of this God’s gift to me?

Mayuri Apte

Please reply. 🙂

Mayuri

Sir reply..

Mayuri

sir

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You have lagan lord Mercury with 3rd lord Mars in the 2nd house. This yog does bring interest in singing. This connection of 2nd and 3rd house is important for those who want to sign. Actually this connection is even in the horoscope of lata Mangeshkar horoscope, I think I did study it once.

So what is taking you behind is debilitated and 12th lord Sun. 2nd house is the house of recognition, fame, wealth we make. Sun is the planet that gives recognition, popularity, as it represents our Soul it determines our deep interest in life. Things which are truly connected with us on the sub concious level. For you it may be signing. you don’t have to do it , it just comes naturally.

Therefore malefic and debilitated Sun takes all the good that 2nd and 3rd lords make. I think you should practise more, go in for ways you can get some limelight. If you have a natural talent, killing it or subsiding is the BIGGEST SIN you will do to yourself.

Do remedies of Sun and also wear Emerald for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Mayuri

Thanks a lot.

Sir I’m crazy about singing and music. :))
      I’ve got fame little bit . During my college days , school days I was quite famous for this talent.I was many a time asked to participate in Indian Idol and stuff,I really wanted to go but My father never thought It can give me a good career or life so I focused in studies . I’m studying masters now! Sir I’ve many other talents like this but could not do much about it. 🙁 I can dance too , Without even learning I can play many instruments…:))

Please tell a sure shot , once doing remedy for sun and please tell Will my spouse be better than the guy I was with?

Mayuri Apte

Sir, I forgot to ask how many consecutive sunday I need to do the remedy of donating jaggery( GUR )?
      I’m planning to do it as many time possible but if there is a condition of atleast a no. of sunday then pls do tell…
      Thanks 🙂

Mayuri Apte

Sir as suggested by a local astrologer mummy has brought white sapphire for me , I’ll be wearing it this friday.
      Do you feel it is helpful for me? Mummy did not told me much but said it will enhance my luck.
      What are your views? What changes will I experience wearing it?

Thank you 🙂

Mayuri

Sir is it possible to predict when will I meet my partner if marriage is in 2017??
      I don’t wish for any relationship just Mart marriage.. My details in previous replies. Thanku 🙂

Mayuri Apte

Sir is it possible to predict :
      1. when will I meet my partner if marriage is in 2017? I don’t wish for any relationship just marriage.
      2. as I’ve already told you I love kids a lot. Can you tell me how many and either male child or female child or both possibility from my chart?

My details :
      26/10/1991
      5.05am – 5:25am
      Nagpur
      Thanku 🙂

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The period if strong in Early 2017, you will have minimum 2 children. Possibility of 1 boy and 1 Girl are strong in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Thank you so much for your replies and blessings 🙂 🙂

Mayuri Apte

Hello Sir!!!

I’ve one very quick question. I’m told my bhagya will rise and also I will find success in career and life away from my birth place. Do you think so?

Also do you feel my life would be better if I leave my birth place?

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your Moon is in the 9th house, so a person is always on the move, cannot stay at one place for long. That is in your nature. But Yes astrologically and opportunity wise you get success away from your place of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Mayuri

Thanku 🙂

But sir I’m always living in my birth place never migrated anywhere…

Sir do you see me working in my later life or I’ll resign after getting married?
      Actually someone said I won’t be able to manage both work and home because of rahu n ketu placement..

Mayuri

sir..

Viewing 42 reply threads
  • The topic ‘My marriage year and description of spouse’ is closed to new replies.