Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

My marriage year and description of spouse

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions My marriage year and description of spouse

This topic contains 42 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mayuri 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 25 through 32 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Mayuri

Reply pls

Mayuri Apter

Please reply.

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

The second half of 2017 is much stronger. Also as Karmic planet Saturn is posited in the 5th house, you should focus more on relationship and your love life. As you have Moon posited in the 9th house you will be very generous and philosophical. As Jupiter is conjoined with 2nd and 9th lord you will always give openly and generously throughout your life, You will never expect anything in return.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Thank you for ur reply.

Sir may be I should not ask this after a long discussion on my married life but still Will my spouse be better than the guy I was with?

And a question apart from these, Sir I like singing a lot(as a hobby not as profession), have won some contests too. Is there any astrological way to improve one of this God’s gift to me?

Mayuri Apte

Please reply. 🙂

Mayuri

Sir reply..

Mayuri

sir

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

You have lagan lord Mercury with 3rd lord Mars in the 2nd house. This yog does bring interest in singing. This connection of 2nd and 3rd house is important for those who want to sign. Actually this connection is even in the horoscope of lata Mangeshkar horoscope, I think I did study it once.

So what is taking you behind is debilitated and 12th lord Sun. 2nd house is the house of recognition, fame, wealth we make. Sun is the planet that gives recognition, popularity, as it represents our Soul it determines our deep interest in life. Things which are truly connected with us on the sub concious level. For you it may be signing. you don’t have to do it , it just comes naturally.

Therefore malefic and debilitated Sun takes all the good that 2nd and 3rd lords make. I think you should practise more, go in for ways you can get some limelight. If you have a natural talent, killing it or subsiding is the BIGGEST SIN you will do to yourself.

Do remedies of Sun and also wear Emerald for benefits.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Viewing 8 posts - 25 through 32 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘My marriage year and description of spouse’ is closed to new replies.

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates