Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

My marriage year and description of spouse

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions My marriage year and description of spouse

This topic contains 42 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mayuri 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 33 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Mayuri

Thanks a lot.

Sir I’m crazy about singing and music. :))
    I’ve got fame little bit . During my college days , school days I was quite famous for this talent.I was many a time asked to participate in Indian Idol and stuff,I really wanted to go but My father never thought It can give me a good career or life so I focused in studies . I’m studying masters now! Sir I’ve many other talents like this but could not do much about it. 🙁 I can dance too , Without even learning I can play many instruments…:))

Please tell a sure shot , once doing remedy for sun and please tell Will my spouse be better than the guy I was with?

Mayuri Apte

Sir, I forgot to ask how many consecutive sunday I need to do the remedy of donating jaggery( GUR )?
    I’m planning to do it as many time possible but if there is a condition of atleast a no. of sunday then pls do tell…
    Thanks 🙂

Mayuri Apte

Sir as suggested by a local astrologer mummy has brought white sapphire for me , I’ll be wearing it this friday.
    Do you feel it is helpful for me? Mummy did not told me much but said it will enhance my luck.
    What are your views? What changes will I experience wearing it?

Thank you 🙂

Mayuri

Sir is it possible to predict when will I meet my partner if marriage is in 2017??
    I don’t wish for any relationship just Mart marriage.. My details in previous replies. Thanku 🙂

Mayuri Apte

Sir is it possible to predict :
    1. when will I meet my partner if marriage is in 2017? I don’t wish for any relationship just marriage.
    2. as I’ve already told you I love kids a lot. Can you tell me how many and either male child or female child or both possibility from my chart?

My details :
    26/10/1991
    5.05am – 5:25am
    Nagpur
    Thanku 🙂

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

The period if strong in Early 2017, you will have minimum 2 children. Possibility of 1 boy and 1 Girl are strong in your horoscope.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Thank you so much for your replies and blessings 🙂 🙂

Mayuri Apte

Hello Sir!!!

I’ve one very quick question. I’m told my bhagya will rise and also I will find success in career and life away from my birth place. Do you think so?

Also do you feel my life would be better if I leave my birth place?

Viewing 8 posts - 33 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘My marriage year and description of spouse’ is closed to new replies.