MY MARRIAGE

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Vindsin

Hello Navneet Sir,

Please see my chart to give a descriptive idea of what type of husband will I get & how will be my married life in medium & long term?

2 april 1990
      8:32 am
      Meerut, India
      FEMALE

Thank you

• #5387 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope Mars rules the 7th house of your Natal chart. Mars is exalted in Natal chart but debilitated in the Navamsha chart and conjoined with Rahu. Ketu aspects the 7th house of married. You have Mars, Rahu and Saturn in 8th from Moon. Look for a alliance with a Manglik boy. Matching of the horoscope will be important for marital happiness. A good matching will bring you long term marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5388 Reply
      Vindsin

thank you

will it be a love marriage or an arranged marriage?

• #5389 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Chances of arrange marriage are much stronger.

Blessings,

Navneet

• #5397 Reply
      Vindsin

when is it expected?

• #5398 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Late marriage chances are very much indicated in your horoscope. The most important is to look for a Manglik alliance. Strong chances are after 26th year of birth.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5400 Reply
      Raniya

name : Raniya
      Dob : 03-09-1985
      Tob : between 9:30am to 10:00 am
      Pob : Daska , Pakistan

Sir i want to ask when i will get married…? About my husband also. ???

• #5401 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Period of Marriage is certainly going on therefore you should try during this period and surely you will get favorable results. Mars rules the 7th house of marriage in your horoscope and therefore your husband will be energetic, independent, physically strong, courageous person. He will be good educated and professionally qualified. As Jupiter the karka for husband is debilitated and Rahu posited in the 7th house, proper matching will be important for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5402 Reply
      Raniya

N sir kindly also tell me about my education n career??

• #5406 Reply
      deepali shukla

Good morning sir,
      can you please help me and predict my marriiage time and whether it will be arrange or love one????
      DOB: 24 oct 1992
      time: 10:50pm
      place: kanpur
      pleasee help me sir…

• #5408 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your horoscope chances of love marriage and Intercast marriage possibility is there in your horoscope. However marital happiness is only promised after proper matching of the horoscopes.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5411 Reply
      Vindsin

thank you sir.

I love a person. Will he leave me? If so when?

please throw some light on this aspect.

• #5412 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Problems on Love relationship are indicated, as Venus and Rahu are conjoined in the 6th house. 3rd lord Sun is debilitated in the 5th house, indicating problems with family members due to the love relations. You can go in for “Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan” for checking how compatible your horoscope is with that of the boy. Also marriage details pertaining to your horoscope. Like when marriage is there, Mangal dosha analysis, total Gun and Grah milan and to check if there are any dosha. Remedies are included in the report which is done by me.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5489 Reply
      deepali shukla

Sir, I am trying my best to pursue my family regarding my marriage with the person I want. if you can please tell whether my marriage with the person I want will succesfull or not??
      MY DETAILS:
      DOB: 24 OCT 1992
      TIME: 10:50 PM
      PLACE: KANPUR
      BOY’S DETAILS:
      DOB: 22 MAY 1985
      TIME: 05:40 AM
      PLACE: KANPUR
      please help me..sir. will be very grateful….

• #5490 Reply
      Radha Pillai

Dear Sir,

Pls let me know as to when will i get married. I am 42 and inspite my best efforts am unable to get married. Past 5 yrs has been bad for me..as to I lost my mom and my job 2 months later.
      Pls advice as to when will the marriage happen Dob 18/5/72, time 5.15am, Place Mavelikara Kerala.

Regards,

Radha K

• #5492 Reply
      TMR

Dear Deepali,

We, astrologers can only check whether there are compatibility between the horoscopes of a boy and girl. We cannot predict whether such marriage will take place for sure since your horoscope may match with many horoscopes of boys and it is only one of them you may select for marriage. We are not clairvoyants endowed with divine powers to predict whether X will marry Y.

If you are interested, we can give you the horoscope compatibility between the two birth times given provided you come through Paid Services.

• #5493 Reply
      TMR

Dear Radha Pillai,

You are already 42 and you have been unsuccessful in getting married. Possibly that is your destiny. As somebody said “Marriage is like the two sides of a coin which never face each other though will stay together for ever”.

Your marital house the 7th house has a strength of 36.95%, just above the pass mark and it is unlikely to manifest till the end of your Venus period in 2026 since marriage should have taken place latest by 2007, the start of the Venus period as per your horoscope.

I would suggest you try to get another job and living alone will be much better than getting married now and having a tough time later. These days the incidence of divorces and separation are on the increase due to the changing family ties and attitude of men and women and the financial independence which is increasingly prevalent these days.

• #5505 Reply
      deepali shukla

thank you for your response sir. just wanted to that if I marry this person above all protest, will it be succesfull??? will be very greatful if you can help me to get out of this turnmoil…. please sir…. 🙁

Viewing 17 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5397 in MY MARRIAGE
Your information:

Cancel