My relationship with my father

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mohit Gupta

I remember ever since I turned 13, my relationship with my father has been getting so bad. We argue a lot, and come to a lot of disagreements. He thinks I hate him but i don’t now there is no communication at all..plzz help me.my details are
      Name-mohit
      Time-6am
      Place-new delhi
      And i don’t have details of my father

• #22546 Reply
      Mohit Gupta

My Date of birth is 12 jul 1994

• #22547 Reply
      TMR

The answer to your question could be terribly embarrassing to you and therefore i am not replying to you and please do not ask such questions on a common forum. If you are so much interested in the answer, which you should not be, contact an astrologer in private and keep the results with you without ever giving a thought to it later failing which your mother also might be angry with you with your unwanted thoughts.

• #22562 Reply
      Aarushi

Hi mohit

Based on my limited astrology knowledge ( I am a learner)

I can tell u that ketu is in 10th house of father. Which shows you are detached from your father.

I also see that sun which is the significator of father is in 12th house which shows you may not have recieved a lot of affection from Ur father perhaps he was travelling a lot to foreign lands or he is a bit introverted.

Hope that helps
      Please do not give up hope.
      All the best

• #22565 Reply
      TMR

The problem with your knowledge in Astrology is that you are taking things for granted. How are you so sure that the details of father given by the boy are accurate. Only his mother would be able to answer it. If the question was raised by his mother, you could have answered her the possible reasons. I had many such instances of similar consultation in my five decades of experience in the field. Don’t shoot the gun without knowing how to hold it properly.

• #22566 Reply
      Samagra Chaitanya

Dear Mohit, first of all my best wishes to you for new year 2017. It is really not easy to accept about tension and stress in any kind of relationship in the openly manner like you did, so I would congratulate you for your honesty.
      Mohit, arguing or disagreeing some body is not a problem, hating is. You also mentioned about no communication at all with father.
      Mohit, now you are grown up boy of 23 years and you now are on the path of understanding the struggles of life. Your father did had very busy schedule at the time of your adolescent age, so you missed his care and concerns, and that has frozen your emotions for sometimes at the age from 13-14 to 19-20.
      I think now you understand so many things and want to assist your father in his day to day activities and feel yourself compatible to shoulder responsibilities, so want to talk and assure your father.
      Mohit, don’t worry, everything will be alright by march this year, just seek help of your mother to make father understand that you love and care for him. Start doing what you want, without waiting for his notice and nod. The relationship with your father again starts building on positive note from march this year and will come to substantial compassion by the birthday you celebrate in 2019.
      So cheer up, keep going, you really know that your father needs you at this juncture of time, go ahead…
      all the best, keep smiling and loving and caring for everyone.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #22547 in My relationship with my father
Your information:

Cancel