My siblings hate me?!?! Help pls

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Leela

Hello

I have a younger sister and older brother who have been harassing me my whole life and it is really affecting me psychologically. Both of them always gang up against me and ridicule me. But whenever they need help I always try to help them. My mom always tries to protect me from them. But I am very frustrated will I ever have a cordial relations with my brother and sister or will they attack me in the future as well??

Dec 29 1991
      Toronto Canada
      6:29am

I know I have saturn in my birth chart that explains this. But I have a debilitated saturn in 3 Rd navamsa does that mean things will get worse after my marriage?

Thnx

• #14671 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

yes Saturn is lord of 3rd house of coborns and debilitated in the navamsha chart, therefore that is one big reason for you not having good relationship with your coborns. Rahu in the 2nd house also makes you irritated easily. Rahu in the 2nd house makes the person easily irritated and outspoken. You do also must be saying things when provoked. Maybe not intentionally but when you lose your mind and that may happen often. Mars in the lagan makes gives you hot temperament.

Also your Saturn Sade Satti is also going on, Doing the remedies of Saturn will help.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #14671 in My siblings hate me?!?! Help pls
Your information:

Cancel