My sister future

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Neeraj Gupta

Dear Sir,

This is my sister. she is suffering from an unknown ailment. she is unmarried.

Her Birth Details: August 12, 1973 , Time – 12:55 PM, Place of birth : Delhi.

will she improve physically? is there any chances of her marriage?

• #8204 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Are you sure her horoscope is correct, there can be a difference of 10 minutes or so, as I feel the time afterwards is more accurate to the conditions you suggest. BTW what ailment does she have.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #8207 Reply
      Neeraj Gupta

Sir, Her time of birth is very right i.e. 12:55 PM ( Noon). born in Delhi on August 12,1973.

She started suffering from an ailment related to stomach. she went under various treatment starting from allopathic , homeopathic and lastly ayurvedic. she started treatment in 1993 and stopped in 2012.

she started complaining stomachache, then no feeling of hunger, became so weak, pale yellow. in between a worm detected in her nerve system ( went under allopathic medicine for @ 4 years).

Now her teeth become very ugly and weak, not able to eat hard food like almond. but still feel uncomfortable related to stomach.

we ( two bro and one sis) have surrendered to the almighty / time. because i am also not successful professionally or personally, younger bro is also suffering from dipression since last last 15 years ( as i asked u earlier under the topic ” Medical Astrology”)

• #8213 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Actually she is in the Mahadasha of Jupiter which is debilitated in her horoscope. Ask her to do the following remedies:

1. Put Haldi ka Tilak every day on her forehead in the morning after bath.

2. Recite Brihaspati Mantra Om Brim Rahave Namaha 108 times daily

3. Every Thursday she should go to temple and donate any item Yellow in color. It may be flowers, ladoo, Gur etc.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #8213 in My sister future
Your information:

Cancel