My sisters future

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Nisha

Hello
      I wanted to know about my younger sister. She has been struggling for last 3 years in school and is suffering from a lack of confidence. Right now she is studying human resources but she is having doubts.will her situation improve and will she follow through with education.

I am concerned

October 9 1997
      Toronto canada
      8:09 am

• #12481 Reply
      Nisha

Any response me navneet…

• #12483 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your sister is born at the Cusp, that means that the sign is changing. As per the time of Birth provided by you she is Libra and her Ascendant is at 00:01 degrees. If you go back just 1 minutes she is Virgo Ascendant and ruled by Mercury a totally different chart and personality. Therefore kindly confirm her correct time and also her physical appearance and personality.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12491 Reply
      Nisha

My sister is tall she has very small almond eyes and a round stubbed nose. She is a strong writer, she has a short temper and she loves to cook. She also has very thick light brown hair….very thick eyebrows.
      She used to be very underweight as a child but now she is a bit plump. Very sensitive and emotional child who gets depressed very easily.

I hope that helps

I always try to help and support her but she thinks I am her enemy. She thinks my parents always compare me to her.

• #12492 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

She seems to be Libra ascendant, her 5th house is not good as Saturn the 5th lord is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is posited in the 6th house which is a malefic house. Ketu is posited in the 5th house.

She should wear Neelam on her right hand middle finger on Saturday morning for benefits in her education. She should test Neelam before she wears it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12493 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

She seems to be Libra ascendant, her 5th house is not good as Saturn the 5th lord is ruled by Saturn and Saturn is posited in the 6th house which is a malefic house. Ketu is posited in the 5th house.

She should wear Neelam on her right hand middle finger on Saturday morning for benefits in her education. She should test Neelam before she wears it.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12496 Reply
      Nisha

How about her confidence. How can I help her increase her confidence?

Is human resources a good subject for her. She is always doubting everything she does and she lacks concentration and discipline with her studies

Can u also tell me something about her marriage her jupiter is debilitated and I am so scared she also has ketu in 5th will that give her problems with having kids in the future?

• #12500 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

She should recite Mantra “Om Bum Budhaya Namah” . It is the mantra of Bhudh as it is combust in her horoscope she will lack in confidence and have low memory power. Doing the mantra will strengthen her Mercury, intelligence and also confidence. yes marital issue is not good in her horoscope because of debilitated Jupiter as Jupiter is the karka for husband. Mars the 7th lord is conjoined with Venus. Mars and Venus conjunction is not good. Ketu in the 5th house can give delay in having children, more so it will give caesarean delivery. Matching of the horoscope will be important for marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12504 Reply
      Nisha

Thank u for replying. I appreciate ur valuable time. It is very nice that knowledgeable people like u are trying to provide people with guidance and hope.

Thnx u
      And God bless u!

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12491 in My sisters future
Your information:

Cancel