my son's chart

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      angela

please give general prediction about my boy’s chart.

march 11th 2013
      7.44 am
      new yor, new york

• #12602 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

This is as per Vedic Astrology.

The Boy is born under the Poorvabhadra Nakshatra (star) , the Moon sign is Aquarius. His rising sign is Aries ruled by Mars. He will be intelligent, well wisher of others, honest and firm. he will like to be in company of others. He will have firm views about everything. He can be rigid and moody. He will he determined and not easy to change. Once he decides of what he wants , he will stick to it. He will not be short tempered – but if he gets angry he can get violent.

Presently he is under the mahadasha period (Main period) of Jupiter and the antardasha (Sub period) of Mercury. Health wise he will be weak, catch infections etc easily. In the long run he will have many success and achievements.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #12659 Reply
      angela

Another chart:

September 1st 2015
      8.47pm
      New york, new york

• #12664 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

As per Vedic Astrology, the boy is born when the rising sign was Pisces. Aries is the Moon sign. As he is born under the influence of Mars, he will have lot of energy and will be charming and have attractive looks. Such native do have weak legs and hips portion and strong chest area. He will have strong leadership qualities and also be hasty by nature. He will be sincere to people he loves and have an uncompromising attitude. He will be bold and courageous. Presently he is under the passing through the period of Ketu (South Node of Moon) and the sub period of Venus.
      The Ketu dasha can bring ailments.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #12664 in my son's chart
Your information:

Cancel