naadi paad vedha

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      ITIKA MEHRA

how to check that there is naadi paad vedha in horoscope matching as myself and my fiancess have madhya naadi and below is our horoscope matching

GUNA BOY GIRL MAX OBTAINED AREA OF LIFE
      VARNA KHSATRIYA BHARHMIN 1 0 WORK
      VASYA CHATU JALCH 2 1 DOMINANCE
      TARA MITRA PRATYARI 3 1.5 DESTINY
      YANI GAJA MESHA 4 3 MENTALITY
      MAITRI MARS MOON 5 4 COMPATIBLITY
      GANA MANUSHYA DEVTA 6 5 GUNA LEVEL
      BHAKOOT ARIES CANCER 7 7 LOVE
      NADI MADHYA MADHYA 8 0 HEALTH

• #72532 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First of all thank for writing to me. Kindly note that checking for Nadi Paad Vedha is a very time consuming, you may look at my paid analysis for a detailed analysis on Nadi dosha and if it gets cancelled. If not then what remedies, parihar should be considered. You may look at my horoscope matching service from below for a detailed and complete horoscope matching.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #86123 Reply
      M. Sirisha

My nakshatra is uttarabadhra 4th pada.. Boy is mrigasira 2nd padha.. We have nadi dhosa.. Is nadi paad vedha is present.. We can marry or not

• #86124 Reply
      TMR

Nadi dosha is one of the many things to be checked in horoscope matching. Taking a decision to marry based on Nadi dosha alone is meaningless. Most of the traditional matching techniques are based on the position of Moon in the two horoscopes. They do not consider the other 8 planets present in a horoscope. For a comprehensive matching of horoscopes, do visit Navagraha Astrology Online

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #72532 in naadi paad vedha
Your information:

Cancel