Nadi astrology and reincarnation concept

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kishor

Sir,

i am doing some study on religion and belief of people.Actually i have heard some where that according to nadi belief every human have 7 birth, Is this true that every soul can have only 7 birth? I hope you can help me with this question because according to Hinduism soul tack birth until it does not attain moksha.I am from abrahmic religion and i want understand reincarnation according to nadi belief. hope i will get response from you people.

• #9833 Reply
      TMR

Read all my articles on my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in and you will get an idea why we are here. Nadi astrology is a fake form of astrology based on stories of fabricated incidents.

• #9834 Reply
        kishor

Thank you ..sure i will look at your blog.. but could you please let me know what thing about nadi astrology make you feel that it is fake?

• #9836 Reply
      TMR

I have been researching on astrology for the last 5 decades mainly for software development. I have visited so many Nadi astrologers and debated with them and I find that there is no algorithm behind it as is there in Vedic Astrology. You will understand it well when you finish reading my articles on my blog.

• #9839 Reply
        kishor

Thank you for reply. No actually many people have positive experience so my concern is how it could be false? because of some time false future prediction?

• #9840 Reply
      TMR

There is a logic in everything in life. And it follows a mathematical model. While Vedic astrology has a concrete mathematical model behind it, Nadi astrology is just predicting things at random and the probability of those predictions sometimes click which does not mean that it follows a science. There must be consistency in predictions or evaluations, only then it will be credible. Anyone can predict a thing, sometimes it will become true. Is it not?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9839 in Nadi astrology and reincarnation concept
Your information:

Cancel