Nadi dosh Nirvana

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Harshada

Sir I have Nadi dosh problem in my match making and suggested not to go for marriage. Please go through the details and guide me.
      Girl name:Harshada
      DOB: 15/12/1989
      Place: AURANGABAD, MAHARASHTRA
      Time:05.05 am

Boy name: Swapnil
      Date: 25/07/1987
      Time: 05.30 am
      Place: AURANGABAD, Maharashtra

• #25344 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The guna milan score is 28 out of 36, there is Adya Nadi dosha. The Nadi dosha does not get cancelled. Nadi dosha not getting cancelled is not good. Get a complete horoscope matching done which includes Guna and Grah milan to see if the Nadi dosha effects are negated.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25348 Reply
      Harshada

How to do complete gun and grah Milan? Can Mahamrutyunjay jap and daan help us?

• #25349 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

If you want I should do for you, then you can look at my Paid consultation from the link below. This service called “Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan” will give you complete analysis on your horoscope matching including remedies for Nadi Dosha. It will analyse your 7th house , its lord and karka of both horoscopes, which is the house for marital happiness. It will also analyse the 5th hosue which is the house of children. As you know that Nadi dosha is related to progeny/ children. Therefore we need to analyse the 5th house of both horoscopes. Remedies for Nadi dosha need to be performed.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #25406 Reply
      Harshada

Thank you sir. Soon I will revert to you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #25344 in Nadi dosh Nirvana
Your information:

Cancel