Nadi dosh solution want

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Gajanan banjipalle

Sir my name gajanan birth day 17//12/87 ,time 10pm place Nanded Maharas byhtra girl shilpa birth 05/03/1991 time 9.08pm place nanded Maharashtra…as per kundali matching we have complete nadi dosh so pls tell any proper solution to over come this problem in other 6parts we match perfect we both love a lots I can’t live without her but omy family believe on kundali gun matching so if any solution I can do any things to over come problem and will sho kiw me and her perfect couple match 36gun and made for each other pls pls pls pls pls reply me on my mail or here only pls

• #34420 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Horoscope matching consists of two parts. One is Guna milan which you can check for free on AstrologyMag.com . The link is given below.

Click to Check your Horoscope Matching here Ashtkoot Guna milan matching for Marriage

The Second is Grah Milan which studies the complete horoscope for marriage and marital happiness.

Guna milan is based upon the birth Nakshatra and it does not cover many aspects of life. Doing Grah milan along with Guna milan is important. You should also know that it is the planetary energies that influences us in life, it can be career, marriage, success, children. Therefore you studying the Grah Milan is very important before solemnizing marriage.

Nadi dosha remedies should also be done for complete Nadi dosha.

As this is a time consuming work, You can look at “Horoscope Matching Kundali Milan” in Paid Services – Marriage Report.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #34420 in Nadi dosh solution want
Your information:

Cancel