Navaneet Sir looking forward for your reply…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Rani

Sir please tell me when I will get a job… And I want to do an MBA in abroad is it possible… Shall I do job first or get marry… Please reply Sir… Birth details :
      2-9-1991
      3.45 pm
      Belgaum, Karnataka

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are passing through a period of Shani Dhaiyya which is not good and will bring obstacles in your plans. As per your horoscope your lagna is Sagittarius and Rashi is Taurus. You are born under the Mrigashira Nakshatra. You have Rahu in the lagna because of which you will have unrealistic plans , more than what you can achieve. Mars in the 10th house and Moon in the 6th house, you are not afraid for competition and putting in lots of efforts. However as Mercury which is 10th house lord is weak and debilitated in the Navamsha chart, you get delayed results and face enormous obstacles in life.

Doing the remedies given below will take you forward in life with much ease and less efforts.

1. Recite Mantra “Om Bum Bhudhaye Namaha” 108 times daily
      2. Read Hanuman Chalisa Daily
      3. Visit Shani temple every Saturdays

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Rani

Thank you so much Sir… Will follow up your guidance… But please tell me when I will get job… My parents are planning for marriage is it possible by this year…

Rani

Sir last query please do reply…
      Thank you in advance…

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

The possibility of marriage is more in 2018.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Rani

Thank you once again but what about job…

Rani

Please reply Sir…

Rani

Reply Sir… Thank you…

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Navaneet Sir looking forward for your reply…’ is closed to new replies.