NAVNEET AND JVC RAO SIR …PLEASE HELP ME

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Hello Sir,
      Please tell me when will I get married? love or arrange? his appearence? when my career start to grow?

30 may, 1985
      Dubai, United Arab Emirites
      10:05 AM
      THANK YOU

• #27276 Reply
      TMR

You can come through Paid Consultation giving your real name and email address using https://astrologymag.com/store/?catid=4

• #27283 Reply
      A

Navneet sir pls…
      Sir plsssss help me… I’ve lost 6000 from my bag.. I remember very properly I kept it in. My bag… But they are not there.. Can you please tell me if they are stolen?? If not where to locate it….?? This happened on Sat
      26 Oct 1991
      5.05 am
      Kanpur, UP

• #27285 Reply
      P

My baby daughter born on 6.6.2017 12:27Pm Delhi. Please tell her name alphabet or kundli. Please suggest some name which good for her and yogas

• #27288 Reply
      JVS RAO

dear A
      In KP Horary method we can answer your question. Pls provide a number between 1 and 249 (both numbers inclusive) (without taking into consideration your lucky number) spontaneously that strikes you mind. It should not exceed 249.
      JVS Rao

• #27289 Reply
      A

• #27290 Reply
      JVS RAO

dear p,
      Your baby’s lagna is Simha and star is Swati. The planet which supports the native is Jupiter aspected by Mercury and Sun which gives all gains. Hence it is advised to select the name connected to Jupiter.
      If you are telling P then how any one would suggest the name of a Hindu god, Parsi God etc. It is advised to mention your full name and gender in subsequent queries.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao

• #27293 Reply
      shubh

Dear sir plz mujhe bataye mere carrier ka growth kaha hoga mere birth place me ya out of my birth place
      5:45pm
      kolkata west Bengal India

• #27322 Reply
      JVS RAO

dear A,
      I have cast the chart for No.240 on12-06-2017 at hr.14-41-24. In the chart the 7th cusp sublord Jup is in the star of Moon in 10th house, hence that is misplaced. Without hurting your people, pls search them in the rooms where old items are placed. They may be connected to your children or music items. You can recover after 19-06-2017 with great efforts.
      JVS Rao

• #27327 Reply
      P

P is just my first letter. My name is prashant sharma (father). I give my details 24-12-1986 3:25AM,delhi. Please tell My baby daughter born on 6.6.2017 12:27Pm Delhi. Please tell her name alphabet or kundli. Please suggest some name which good for her. Hows lucky for me. And tell her first name alphabet

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #27322 in NAVNEET AND JVC RAO SIR …PLEASE HELP ME
Your information:

Cancel